Monday, June 02, 2008

Fancy Pants card box set

Heading out this morning for the airport.... so again....if your going to be at "The Great American Scrapbook Convention" in Arlington TX ...come over to see us at the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Booth.


Hope to be able to post photos here over the next few days..since I'm taking my laptop.


I finally re-took photos of this card box set.. so you can actually see the cards. ( now that I have sun) Woo Hoo!


The box and all the cards are all done with Fancy Pants Papers,chipboard, rubbons, ribbon, die cuts, and buttons.


Most of them from the Simplicity Line. ( my fave!)








Some things never change for me... Inking and stitching .. I still love it.







I like simple cards more and more all the time.



The minute I saw this "Simplicity" line... I knew it was going to be one of my very favorites. I love the colors and the patterns, of each piece.





Wes is running me to the airport tomorrow and Jarad is picking me up when I get home. Cant beat that... at least I get a good hour to chat with each of them in the car. lol They have both been so busy working, and going to school, it seems like we don't get to see them as much as we used to . I've really missed my boys lately... so I'm looking forward to seeing them. ( I'm so thankful , at this point that they live as close as they do... I'd really be whining if they lived hours and hours away) lol




Off for now... I'll check in soon!



PS......
I have to tell you .. if you have a minute , you have to stop by my friend Beckys Blog and check out these "Oh so cool" photos from a wedding she shot this weekend. OH MY...you wont be disapointed.


12 comments:

Pattyjo said...

How beautiful! You are the best at your job....anywhere!
Pattyjo :-)

janel said...

Have a great trip! Darling cards, and I am telling you, the older I get the more "simple" I get. I feel just like my mom! :) Enjoy your time! Will miss your daily posts!

Her Vintage Stage said...

Have fun on your trip. Love the dog looking at frog.

aimee said...

You busy, busy girl!!! I can't believe how much I miss if I don't check your blog everyday. Everything is gorgeous and inspiring like always. Have a great trip, I can't wait to hear about you adventure.

harrahx2 said...

Very clever and clean. Love them.

MJ said...

Loved that little book you made for Griff. I'm sure that it brightened his day and will be a great keepsake for him! Am glad to hear he's on the mend!

Neely's Battenburg cake looked lovely and your evening with the girls sounded like fun!

Hope you have a good trip and are safe home soon!

Michelle said...

Have fun at your convention!

Lyrical Stamper said...

Have a safe trip. THanks for sharing the beautiful cards.
TTFN,
Mary Lou

Angie said...

Beautiful cards Vicki.

stampqueen said...

What a great bunch of cards!!! Have a great time in TX!!!! Loved the pics of Molly and the toad - we have little lizards in addition to toads and little tree frogs. My silly mutt loves to chase the lizards - they like to tease him I think (just like the squirrel that runs along the fence at the same time every day...)
Tera

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous as always! LOVING them all!

Beth Leintz said...

I was reading Cindy of Yapping Cat's blog about meeting you at the convention and thought I have been away from your blog for too long. You've got lots going on! Love those cards.