Monday, June 02, 2008

It's Monday


"The next time it begins to rain... lie down on your belly, nestle your chin into the grass, and get a frog's-eye view of how raindrops fall... The sight of hundreds of blades of grass bowing down and popping back up like piano keys strikes me as one of the merriest sights in the world."-- Malcolm Margolin
__________________________________________________________

I'm busy finishing up things around here and getting ready to head out in the morning. I've been trying to finished up this project. It's been defiantly keeping me busy STAMPING. These are just a few of the sets of Clear Art Stamps from Crafty Secrets. I'm trying to work on putting together store sets , with one sample tag with stamps from each set. I am doing them in 12's ..so it's taking a while. lol That's lots of stamping. lol You can see all the stamp sets Crafty Secrets has now, HERE.

________________________________________________________

I looked outside this morning.. and thought ... Oh..my plants are really starting to look pretty.
Here's hoping they are still alive when I get home. ????

All this rain, and now the sunshine has really gotten everything growing.


____________________________________
I have gotten so many emails requesting a tutorial on how to make the fairies... I wanted to tell you all, that I will be posting on the Fancy Pants Blog this month.. and that will be what my project will be. I have a fairy made using the Fancy Pants Titles and Tags sheet.. which has wings, crowns , hats ect. I'll be posting that along with instructions on how to make them. I may also do a more involved tutorial then on my blog on different ways to do them. Check back as I'll be posting the date, as it gets closer.
Speaking of the Fancy Pants Blog.. you should go over and check out this totally fun banner, my friend Amber Tosh has created. It's fantastic! You can see it here... Miss Fancy Pants
____________________________________________________
Ok.. I better get back to the jobs at hand. ( I'm easily distracted)lol
I'll be posting tomorrow morning before I leave.. and then IF I get my laptop all lined up ... I may even blog while I'm in TX.. so I can show you photos from the show ect.... we'll see.
Untill tomorrow.



9 comments:

Linda F. said...

Oh, Vicki! I had to laugh at your dog sniffing the toad. My bratty cat catches them in my garden and often brings them in the house. She's about even now as to how many survive before I grab them and throw them back outside!

Sharon in NE said...

The weather is just now getting perfect and you're leaving NE? Well, let's hope it stays until you return, and then some.

btw, while speed walking one night in my neighborhood, a streetlight was out and I accidently squished one of those toads. ew ew ew ew ew

Michelle said...

That is so funny! The toad picture! I can picture Tanner sniffing it! He would try to eat it! Your flowers are beautiful!

Deb S. said...

OMG Molly sniffing the toad is the best!She didn't try to eat it did she??! ;( Akkkk! LOL! Your flowers are so beautiful,they love hot & humid don't they?

janel said...

Wondering how the weather has been for you NE girls, as it looks like you have had some storms.

TOAD-ily cute photo of Molly and her friend. Have a great trip, and email if you can! :)
Be safe and have fun!

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Darlin'
Lovely flowers and Molly and Kermit are so cute together! You are a great photographer!
Be careful while away from home, don't forget us, and keep in touch if you can!
Hugs and More Hugs,
Liv

Joanna said...

I love that little red wagon. Your blog is very nice & I love all of your creations. (I am just getting started... and so much to learn!).
xoxo, Joanna

Marion said...

Hip, Hip, Hip, HOORAY!!!! I've been hoping you would share the secret of making your fabulous fairies. Can't wait!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Your tags are gorgeous! Love the stamps! Had to go take a peek at all the stamp offerings! I am really enjoying being subscribed to your blog! Have fun in TeXas! Blessings, Katie