Friday, June 06, 2008

Quick Post


Just a quick post to say hello.. and tell you the show has been crazy busy ...and tons of fun! Tonight after the show... we had dinner with the Tattered Angels (Gimmer Mist) bunch! They are a hoot!

Great to see my old "roomie" from Memory Trends. Allison. We hit it off from the get go. Wish she lived closer.

Started out great and ended great. This was Yummy! We worked hard...so we deserved it right?
lol
I have TONS of photos I cant wait to share with you when I get home.
It's been such fun, seeing old friends AND meeting blog friends for the first time!
I'll share all those photos when I get home.... it is just taking too much time to try to do it from here, right now. These days seem to fly by. I don't get to see Sandy that often... so want to spent the time chatting with her. (Scott too of course).
Blog again soon!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you're having fun!!

Vicki said...

Oh, goody, goody! Lots of pictures. I can't wait to see all of them! I love the ones you posted. Looks like you had a great time. I met the TA gand at the ME in NJ! They are such a super bunch! Are you home yet?? Where's the pictures??

Country Liv . . . said...

Oooeee, Miss Vicki! You look beautiful in the photo with Allison! And you both look happy, happy, happy!
We miss you but are glad you are having a good time.
Hugs,
Liv

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

great to see you at the GASC... Wish I had some of the yummy looking pie too! Love your work, always full of ideas. Safe Travels!