Friday, June 27, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 22

Again this week Miss Taylor provided us a fun sketch. Here's my card.. inspired my her stetch.

All Fancy Pants Papers, Ribbon and Rubons. Celebrate line.

I loved this little "awning" idea Taylor uses. ( I snagged it.. thanks Taylor) lol




and Taylors Sketch for the week

Be sure to check out the other girls blogs , to see the beautiful cards they came up with using this sketch.










and this weeks cupcake sampler

Hope you play along!
***and speeking of challenges.. be sure to check out the new things that have been added at "I inspire me" . Hope you feel inspired to play along. I'm having a blast with it.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

16 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Ooo - I love cupcakes!
Karla

Monika/Buzsy said...

awesome card! Love the paper, the ribbon, the buttons... TFS!

mjalbright said...

wow! Speechless! Love it!

StamperSharon said...

What a sweet, cheery card, Vicki -- love the colors and rubons you used! Thanks so much for the mention!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card girl! I LOVE that glitter! :D Your cupcake looks yummy enough to eat too! Great job!

Taylor said...

So adorable, Vicki! And you used a cupcake! You rock!

Bunny B said...

Super adorable!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a sweet card. What a cute awning! Great job with the challenge!!!

Ana said...

Super yummy!!

Sherrie said...

Vicki! I love the little detailed strip on the top! So precious! You are turning into a stamping supah star...just watch out!

rose said...

oh yummy licious is this card,awning on DT or Pop Dots great raised effect,so pretty ,oh great sketch

janel said...

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!

Shawn said...

Your card is adorable :)

Charmingdesigns said...

love the awning!!!! oh, and the cupcake...love the sparkles!!!! Laurie

chelemom said...

Soooo yummy!!! This is adorable!!!

MJ said...

The cupcake card is priceless!