Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taylors Card Challenge TECC21

Well today is Friday and Taylor has created another great sketch for us.


Here's the card I designed around the sketch.


Fancy Pants Designs , "Celebrate" paper line , (also FP rubons and buttons)








Here's taylors sketch for this week. Hope you give it a whirl!






Check out the other girls blogs , to see the beautiful cards they came up with using this sketch.





Taylor Vanbruggen-Taylored Expressions


Ana Wohlfahrt-Ink A Stamp


Lynn Nercurio-Stamperosity


Monika Davis-M.A.D. Stamper


Mary Jo Albright-Beauty Lies Within


Jami Sibley-More is More


Sherrie Siemens-Card Creme


Stephanie Hargis-Steph's Stampin' Stuff


and this weeks cupcake sampler is Tammy from Stamp Happy


HAVE A SUPER DAY!!!


9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fun, cheerful card. Love the bright colors...such a nice summer feel. Awesome job.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Grea card! Love the colors, the bird, the whimsical look to it... cute buttons... TFS!

Taylor said...

This is sooo cute, Vicki! I love how you added the different feathers to the bird! Or was the image like that to begin with? Anyhow... it's totally cute!

Ana said...

SO ADORABLE!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Thanks a bunch for linking my blog, too! That makes my day!

Your card is freakin' adorable! I can't even decide what my most favorite part is! The bird is so sweet, but all the elements surrounding it are fabulous, too... the doodles, and the feathers, and the flourishes. What beautiful work! I must check out more of your blog! :)

Jenny Mick said...

Very very cute card! It does make me happy just like the card says!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Your card is Stunning! The colors and the image and the layout with every detail, makes you want to keep on smiling!!

MJ said...

Great card! You pay more attention to detail on your card than I do to mending shirts! Buttons always come off ~ but perhaps they don't get sewn on again and instead get caught in another craft project? I like that idea...

missprissy said...

What you did with this sketch is really pretty. Love the arrangement and how happy it turned out. I might try it. Thanks for hosting the card kits I can't wait to get mine. M!ssPr!ssy