Friday, June 13, 2008

TECC20 Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challege Friday #20



It's Taylors Birthday (this week)........

and we're having a party! I'm supplying the ice cream! Be sure to check out the other girls blogs to see what they're bringing to the party..and to see their take on Taylor's sketch this week.

Taylor Vanbruggen-Taylored Expressions
Ana Wohlfahrt-Ink A Stamp
Lynn Nercurio-Stamperosity
Monika Davis-M.A.D. Stamper
Mary Jo Albright-Beauty Lies Within
Jami Sibley-More is More
Sherrie Siemens-Card Creme
Stephanie Hargis-Steph's Stampin' Stuff
and Guest this week-Laurie Schmidlin- Just give me stamps

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!!



Here is my card for this weeks sketch challenge







Here's Taylors stetch for this week. Sketch TECC20







Thanks for another great sketch Taylor!

__________________________________________________________






No storms here last night. ..whew! Thank goodness I had power because I stayed up WAY to late working at a new clear album. I've been wanting to do one with a stash of photos I've been saving from the last "Tilly" Show.. so I finally started (and almost finished it) lol



Let's just say.. it's way funky. ha ha It's defiantly not the soft colors I normally use. But I really enjoyed working on it.. I'll share it tomorrow.



____



Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!!




19 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I love Taylor's sketch and you did it justice.

Can't wait to see the Tilly layout.

Enjoy the sunshine!

rose said...

oh wow great take on the challenge,love the gimgham ribbon
beautiful colors and love everything about
cannot wait to see this acrylic album you are working on
have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Birthday Queen!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Really!!! And your ice cream will go perfectly with the cake I got! Yummo! Let's party!

-Jami

Lynn Mercurio said...

What an awesome card. Love the colors and the whole boho look. Great job, and your ice cream is making me hungry. :)

Sherrie said...

Oh that looks so yummy Vicki, I just love your card too...pink and black are always great together!

Stephanie said...

Wow! That ice cream looks delicious! :D Your card is beautiful as well! The colors are awesome and I just love that sentiment! It is perfect! Fantastic job!

Mimi Hornberger said...

What a great card! It is just gorgeous! And the yummy desert, I'm drooling. TFS! XO, Mimi

mjalbright said...

Such a striking card...love the pink and black together. Great job! That tasty treat looks too yummy to eat. Have a wonderful weekend.

janel said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the new project. Have a wonderful Friday....in fact...the entire weekend!
Now I am hungry..darn you! :) :)

Shawn said...

That sketch is wonderful and I live your card! We had storms here last night, I think I need to move our whole house to the basement! Seems like we have been spending more time there!

Taylor said...

Thanks for bringing the ice cream to the party, Vicki! It looks delish! :) Your card is delish too... love it!

Mandy said...

What a super-cool card! I love the flowers and the letters in "queen"! How AWESOME!

Michelle said...

That ice cream looks yummy! I love your card for the sketch! Love that Birthday stamp! Looking forward to seeing the clear album

stampqueen said...

Love the card today - the flowers with the buttons is soo cute!!! And the bear from the previous post is adorable. read about the boy scout camp on the internet - its sounds like its a good thing they had some training to kick in for the crisis!!! Do you remember when Grand Island got hit by 9 tornados in one night - I was at camp as a camp counsler that night (down in Gretna so nowwhere close but we had a big thunder storm with a boatload of lightening and wind too - I won't forget that anytime soon.)
Take Care
Tera

Gail S. said...

I love your card today but I also have to comment on how much I love when I come to your blog you have such fun music! I love Sugarland and got to hear them play at Comstock, Nebraska a few years back and had such a good time just kicking back and listening to them. Thank you for having that feature on your blog. It's fun :-)

Charmingdesigns said...

LOVE your card!!! Laurie

Melissa said...

What an adorable card---sooo girlie and sweet!
Melissa

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vicki, just a second but I wanted to tell you I think that card is the most beautiful b'day card I've ever seen

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Wow! What a fantastic card!! I adore the colors you used...and the different patterned paper strips are gorgeous!!