Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tilly (Clear Album) and New Page Frames Patterns

Page Frames Newsletter came out this week , showing some of there new colors and patterns!
I have a clear 8x5 album to share today..but I'll be sharing some done with the new patterns soon. You can sign up the the Newsletter here if your interested.
Page Frames Newsletter

Page Frames Blog.. is always full of great inspiration also.
______________________________________________________
Like I said ..this is a 8x5 clear Page Frames album.
I love doing layouts and mini album with Tilly and the Wall photos , because of the fun color in their outfits. They are kind of vintage meets funky. lol I know I go on and on about how much I adore these kids , but they really are just great... each and every one of them.
*** I used a transparent over lay just under the cover, but added the gems and the vintage trim to the clear cover itself.

I didn't want it to be too cutesy , so I added these crystals instead of ribbons to the rings.

Neely on the left and Kiana on the right.
( the rubons on the tab say.. "and the wall".


There's my little sweetie girl.


below is Jammie.. she does the majority of the tab dancing. She took years of tap lessons. ( but I'm noticing them all doing it more and more)


Kiana
( the center of the flower is a "Tilly and the Wall" Pin , I had on my jacket. ( no worries.. I have others!) lol


Our Neely again.

Below is a photo of Nick.. going over the playlist and before one of the shows.
( I used Chipboard pieces, rubons and gems alot in this album)

Neely and Kiana
( I used a overlay behind this page also)
Derek

The photos on the last two pages of this album where taken by my brother-in-law Keith.I had fun working on this album.. of course I think you always really enjoy working on projects when you love the photos and they're fun. These photo of the band where defiantly fun.


__________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy Fathers Day if you have plans. I miss my dad and will certainly be thinking of him and missing him tomorrow ( like I do everyday). This week is a hard week for my family... Dad passed away in 1986. My dads Birthday was this week.. he would have been 96. This week would have also been my parents anniversary..they would have been married 69 years.
Dads are special people!














10 comments:

Nat said...

awesooommmmeeee- love those albums - and you rock them big time!!!

Elly said...

Great album, as always! Nice pics and lovely paper and embelishments! Have a nice weekend!!!

happiness blooms said...

I am just so far behind reading your stories! aaaack! Everything has been so awesome, from your gorgeous gorgeous flowers, to the cute teddy bear project to Taylor's waaaaaaaaay cool BDay card! But this album, OMGOSH there are just no words to describe. NO WORDS!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh wow what a great album!!! All of the pages are so "just right" for the photos!!!

Charmingdesigns said...

Your album is B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!!! Laurie

Michelle said...

I love it! I love your creativity and how you put it together! It's so fun!!

chelemom said...

Love the look of these clear albums!!! Your is fantastic!

Shawn said...

What a wonderful album! I need to get on the ball and make one, still haven't yet. You are so right Dad's are really special!

Tabitha W. said...

yep, you rocked it!!

and extra hugs your way :)

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my goodness!!! Incredible album!! You did them justice!!