Sunday, June 22, 2008

Val Day Cards

I told you, they were coming. lol I have been working ahead on some Val Day stuff for calls. I had a whole pack of Scenic Route stuff that I had gotten with some pubbed stuff when it was returned.. I I used it for this set. They are fun and funky... although "funky" is not normally my style , but I really loved the extreme color contrasts and fun patterns so I gave it a whirl.


I was just thinking ... certainly hope these get picked up .. so they go to some use..because I certainly cant see me giving this card to anyone. lol
I really loving that little tiny pom pom trim on a string , that I found at Michael's.
I loved it so much, I got it in green, white and pink (of course).



I raised the square of "words" on this one..up on mounting tape.


Are you feeling all "Valentinie" yet? lol

**********************************************************************
We are planning on working out in the yard today.. so I suppose I better get out there while it's still nice and cool. Sounds like it supposed to be a great day, weather wise , here.
ENJOY!




13 comments:

rbnwood said...

Love what you've done with the cards Vicki and I too love that pom-pom on a string - too cute!!! I am going to have to head to Michael's now!!! Have a great day outside. Take Care - Robin

Viv (VivLyn) said...

They might not be your style but I think they are really cute! Not your typical Valentine cards and that makes them special.

Nat said...

Ohhh wow- I wanna be your valentine- LOL- so that you send me such a card ;-)

Have a gorgeous day!!!

Jessica said...

They're really cute! You can do any style. :)

rose said...

love the cards vicki ,and though not your style,these are pretty darn cute

Americana Market said...

These cards are so dynamic. I love the color combos and the pom poms.
xoxo- Monica

Christine said...

These cards are beautiful! I love funky cards!

Shawn said...

those are really cute cards! It was so nice here too a perfect day to work in the yard!

happiness blooms said...

oooo' these are CAAAAUTE! I love the "shut up & kiss me" sentiment! lol

Sugar Bear said...

Oh they are cute! Very sweet and fabulously different.
Karla

Sharon in NE said...

Oh yes! I definitely like these!

Michelle said...

great val cards! It looks like you found a fabulous stash of treasures! Lucky girl!

MJ said...

I'm going to overlook the fact that Valentines occurs in the midst of winter! Those cards are fantastic! Please focus on summer stuff! We've only had 1 paddling pool afternoon so far this summer! Brrrrrr!