Wednesday, June 04, 2008

We're here!

The flight went well and I was here in TX shortly after lunch (Tues). Since set up doesn't start until Wed... we got to do a few fun things today. YAY! We took in this fantastic Antique mall , called "The Vineyard". What a fun place! Lot's of really cool stuff.

Thought I'd share a few photos of the goodies.
I loved this! How fun would that be to have that hanging in your kitchen?


Lots of fun stuff to look at...and the prices where good. I kind of had to put blinders on .. so that I wouldn't even look at things that were to big or to heavy to fit in a suitcase to get home. lol



But I did get one of these fun little things... thought it would be fun for displaying tags.. and such.







This is WHY.. I made my self put on blinders when it came to big things... and not even go look at the prices..because I knew if the price was good , it would be that much harder to walk away from. The was what really got me... See those beauties stacked against the wall. I have been wanting one for my flower bed ... $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY! Sandy commented that maybe it would fit in my purse ..lol( I have been know to travel with LARGE purses). lol
Very Funny!




Like I said...lot of FUN stuff!


OH...and I also WANT this chair! Whaaaaaaaaaa



It was a fun little adventure

It was such a great place... I'd love to live closer to it....
so....maybe this house? lol Yeh... perfect!lol

After that , we laid by the pool for a while.... ummmmm... I could get used to this! but......
******
Tomorrow is set up day... play time is over.




14 comments:

Precious Treasures said...

That store looks like so much fun!

Deb S. said...

WOW now that looked like a whole lot of fun!! Good for you on putting the blinders on,I don't know if I could have been that strong with all those wonderful goodies around! Don't work too hard Vic! I miss you already! Whaaaaa! :)

Sugar Bear said...

Looks like some fabulous goodies and eye candy. Have fun!
Karla

Jessica said...

What a great store! I agree, that chair is delicious. Ya know, you could always ship it home... ;)

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Ooooo what beautiful treasures! Looks like fun but it would be hard not to spend a fortune there! Have fun and can't wait for your return!

rose said...

wow some great stuff here,and you know what I can see you going back and having some stuff shipped home!!
have fun

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Friend! Loving the photos but like you I'm frothing at the mouth! Ship me that yellow pie safe, okay?! LOL! I'm glad I don't live near there!

Kim is still vomiting! You'd think they would have addressed that when she was hospitalized for it! She's really, really, tired too. Joshua is very happy to have her home except . . . she took him to the doctor today and . . . he has to have ear tubes put in again on the 17th. My poor little family gets no breaks!

The latest about me? I'm fat as a pot-bellied pig and happy as a pig in poop!

Love you,
Liv

janel said...

Oh looks like SUCH fun! So glad you posted, and with all the photos too. I LOVED the metal gates...and I can see you trying to get through security carrying one of those! Have a wonderful time and say hello to the girls!

Charmingdesigns said...

Thanks for the tour!! Have a fun day setting...dont forget to take pictures! Have a grand time! Laurie

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I am drooling over the photos and so wish to be there!!! I hope you have enough fun for all of your readers and then some!

MJ said...

I love to go on trips with you! Lots of eye candy and little impact on my pocket book!

Catherine said...

I bought that same exact little hook tree that you bought, and I love it! That store looks amazing, wish I had been there - I would have whined over the iron gates!! LOVELY.

D@nielle said...

I'm just getting caught up for about 2 months worth on your blog and I just wanted to say I wish we had more stores like that over here ! Been enjoying your projects from may up until now, can't wait to get to the current post .... :D

Kathy said...

Where in Texas were you?

I'm interested in checking out this antique store if it is in or near Dallas.

snyderkh@msn.com