Wednesday, July 02, 2008

AccuCut Projects

Thought I'd share a some of the AccuCut projects I've been working on this week. I can even begin to tell you the number of new "cool" dies AccuCut has. I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I go in there and see them.
This die is CR-Mini Scallop 11 1/2 CR630G


They have tons of bag and box dies , that can be done up for any occasion.
This is Bag-Favor Wrap-Crease BG109CXLC
There is a little bag of candy that is attached at the top. I added a piece of AccuCut clear acrylic to the window area.


I love the shape of this little box! It's Box #14-Crease BX390CJ

And this cute little takeout box. Take Out Box (4-D) Crease BX960CJ

I used the clear acrylic to sandwich the heart between the rings that are hanging.
I was trying to figure out how I could get the twill I wanted to use for the handle to hold it's shape. I finally used strong double sided tape and sandwiched two pieces of the twill together with a piece of wire in between. I worked great!


I did this one on a piece of clear acrylic. The shape of this die is so fun... it can be used at part of a page design of course , but I thought it would be a fun size .. on it's own , just like this.
It's die Matt-Scallop M1236J


This is my friend Debs little Granddaughter Kaylie. Isn't she a doll?
I cant get enough of Jenni Bowlin stuff. ... ahhhh


These last two are new dies , so I can only show you sneak peeks right now..but I'll share more later. I'll tell you this much.. they are SO fun!
I love this photo of Candice. I took it the day of her senior prom

And then my handsome little nephew Nathanial. Boy he has grown so fast. It didn't seem to me that this photo was taken that long ago.. but it must have been , because he's a "young man" now. Boy do they grow up fast! Love this kid!
Still project left to do.. so I better get moving. If you want to see all the dies Accucut has to offer , you can check them out here. And also great projects on their blog here.
_ _________ _ _________ _ _________ _ _________ _ _________

The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure.
Author:Francoise de Mottevill






9 comments:

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Wow! AccuCut has a super selection of dies but their machines quite a bit of $$$. I love your projects you used with them! Cute, cute, cute!!

Angie said...

Amazing projects Vicki! I love them all but the first one really grabs at my heart stings, those little toes are so cute.

Lyrical Stamper said...

Love those projects. So precious. I've never heard of accucut. I need to check it out. Thank you for sharing. Those baby toes are so yummy.

aimee said...

Hey Vicki! Just stopping by to see what you've been up too! Wow Wee your blog never disappoints. I love all of your projects. You always inspire me to play with paper.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

wow, I'm taking notes now that I'm about to become a grandmama. As usual, wonderful and beautiful projects, friend.
xo Lidy

janel said...

You are amazing Vic!
Love every single project....absolutely darling.

Very very sweet! Have a great evening.

Shawn said...

Those are adorable! I love all of those dies!

rose said...

oh golly miss molly ,wow you have been busy!! love,love the accucut dies and love the layout, thoses bags are so handy for so many times of the year and these are just beautiful
love the layouts and stitching your hand sewing is so neat
love Jenni bowlin new lines also
just perfect......

Sharon in NE said...

Baby toes! I LOVE how you showcased the baby toes! That is darling! Great job on all those projects. Your creative juices are flowin!