Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Fancy Pants layout

Ok.. I'm going to try this again.. Blogger was giving me grief.. so my planned post had to be deleted... let's try this and see??

Just heading out the door for the airport... so gotta make it quick.
_______________________________

This New line of Fancy Pants Papers is "The Daily Grind". I've used this photo of Griff before..but I had to use it... just had to! lol You know how sometimes there's just that one photo that just captures the moment so well.. it just makes you smile ever time you see it. Well, for me ...it' this one. ( love that little bit of chocolate chip cookie, just under his bottom lip.. it's the perfect touch...dont you think?) lol









The journaling just about sums it up. He's got his Aunt Bic right where he wants her. lol




I love all the different chipboard pieces that come with each box set.. from the biggest to the small ones like these.





and the transparent dies too.






The larger round ones work for making mini albums also.. but I just used one of them in my title.






After seeing this last fabulous bunch of product from Fancy Pants.. I'm thinking they've got it all covered. Paper, chipboard, ribbons and trims of every kind, decorative brads, buttons, rubons, clips, albums, (chipboard and clear), clear embellishment,stamps felt ....ummm.. I'm sure I've forgotten something. Let's just stay ....they have it all. It has been so great watching them grow. Jodi, Jarred , and product designers have worked hard.. and it really shows! Bravo!

____

Catch you tomorrow (if this blog cooperates) lol

13 comments:

Catherine said...

this is adorable Vicki!! Can't wait to see all the new FP stuff!! See you TOMORROW!!

Sugar Bear said...

I would want to keep using that photo too! It is perfect. What a great expression on his face!
Karla

Angie said...

That layout is adorable! I love the picture!

Amber said...

Oh how SWEET Vicki! Saw these over at the FP site- you did a fabulous job! The new supplies look great! Have a great time at CHA- take pictures 4 me!
~Amber

rose said...

oh like this line alot and the transparent shapes are wonderful
what a darlin photo,he is totally priceless!

Rainy said...

Okay, I know you have a big family, but Griff is too cute. Is he your nephew? Have fun at CHA, now that I know what it is. LOL

MJ said...

The YUP layout is lovely! I especially like the circle around some of the wording! Great ideas!

Gail said...

I have said it once and I will say it again and again....You are awesome!! Your creativity amazes me!!! Thank you for your inspiring ideas Vicki!!
Hugs ~ Gail

chelemom said...

What an adorable LO!!! So many cool little details!!!

Country Liv . . . said...

Hello my talented friend! I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts as you slave away at CHA. Actually, I'm sure you are having a wonderful time as you seem to always carry the sunshine spirit with you.

Kim has asked me to take her back to Virginia so she can see some of the family. She sounds like she wants to say a final goodbye. My heart aches and breaks for her; my prayer is that she will live as long as she comfortably can. I just don't want her to suffer any more. I am planning on driving her up there next Wednesday if she stays stable for that long. I don't know how long we will be there but I will get back in touch when I get back. Sorry for being down.

Love,
Liv

Vicki said...

Oh wow! This LO is fabulous! Love the new pps from FP! I can't wait to get some of them. Your details and journaling are awesome!

Maria Gurnsey said...

i love this layout. so cute. all the elements are just perfect

Elly said...

Great l.o.! What a cute little fellow! I can imagine you loved to use this picture once again! All the F.P. stuff is beautiful!