Sunday, July 06, 2008

Crafty Secrets Card Kits... reveled! lol

Oh.. I've been excited to share all the cards and projects the girls made with the kit's I send them.
All of the images and papers in the kits are Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage. The images from the NEW Image and Journal books.
Please check out the girls blogs to see their work. And.. girls if I've missed anyone, please email me and let me know. Some girls are on vacation so I'll be linking them down the road.
Thanks for playing along.. all the cards and projects are beautiful! It so fun to see what everyone came up with.
**** Also .. Check out the Heartwarming Vintage blog.. to see the NEW CHA releases!!!!
AND...see the photo of Sandy and her daughter Chelsea.. with my neice Neely, when they went to see the Tilly show in Vancouver! YAY!

**** and .. lol.. had to come back and edit again..because CHECK THIS OUT. Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps are the GIVEAWAY on SCRAP SCENE today!!!!! Woo HOO!
________________________________________________


Okay.. her's mine. I mounted my image on a peice of clear acrylic, and inked the edge with black Stazon. The background paper was colored with Glimmer Mist.

Mine


Mine


_____________________________________________

Mary







_____________________________________________________

Mimi






______________________________________________________________


Jessica
blog- Wild Rose Stamper

_______________________________________________________
Linda




____________________________________________________


Jennie




_________________________________________________________

Bev


Bev












____________________________________________________
Angela
blog- Colourful Thoughts


___________________________________________________________
Joyce
blog-Scrap for Joy










_______________________________________________________
Liz
blog- All Things {Priss}-y






Michelle
blog-The Vintage Studio


























Michelle Jackson


___________________________________________________________

Rose
blog- Simply Rose




_______________________________________________________________



Shawn Behrens
blog- Bonorama Mama




Shawn Behrens





Shawn Behrens

_____________________________________________________________

Tera
blog-Stamp Queen





Tera




Tera






Vivian
blog- Vivlyn Designs


Veronica


THANKS for sharing you gorgeous work girls!

14 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Wow to everyone who participated in the challenge. Great inspiration from all the projects that were done.
Thanks Vicki for hosting such a fun challenge.

QC said...

GREAT stuff produced - it's wonderful to see the creativity at work! :)

rose said...

oh wow what great pieces have been created here by everyone They are all stunning and beautiful,well done girls
Thanks Vicki for hosting a wonderful challenge

Shawn said...

I loved seeing everyone's cards what a beautiful job! Thanks for the challenge it was fun to do :)

Jessica said...

Everyone did such a great job! It's fun to see all the different styles. I've got mine up on my blog and I'll be checking out all the girls' blogs. Thanks for the challenge, Vicki!

Angela said...

Thanks Vicki for hosting! It was great fun and so far everyone's done FABULOUS things with the Crafty Secret goodies! My CS feature is up on my blog now too! Off to cruise some other inspirational creations!

Mary Duffek said...

Ladies...you do wonderful work!! Thanks Vicki for the fun challenge!

Rainy said...

Wow, what a bunch of talented people. I love seeing the different styles. You all Rock!!!

Tabitha W. said...

awesome work! i love all the different interpretations with the same product.

Country Liv . . . said...

My goodness! See what wonderful creations you inspire! Well done ladies, these projects are beautiful! Maybe one day I'll be able to catch up and be in on one of these challenges. Here's hoping you are having a wonderful week.
Love you,
Liv
PS: Thanks for always being there for me-it means so much to know you care and that you will be my 'go to' girl!

MJ said...

Ohh la la! What eye candy! Thanks for sharing!

Theresa said...

These creations are wonderful! How awesome! Very inspiring!!

Sharon in NE said...

I'm glad its not a contest; I don't know how you could choose. They're all so wonderful! Took me forever to study each, but each one is so special!

Michelle said...

wow! They're all so beautiful!