Thursday, July 10, 2008

Inspire me Inspire you blog post






You have to pop over and check out the "I inspire Me" blog posts and see what the girls came up with this week. I look SO forward to this each time... seeing what each of the girls finds inspiration in. I think it's SO interesting. Each person sees inspiration and design in different ways and in different things... and this week really shows that. You can check it out HERE.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU PLAY ALONG!







This week, I found my inspirations in this stack of bowls in my kitchen.

I pulled inspiration from the circular design of the bowl, the colors and the strips.
... see the other girls inspirations here
*************************************************************************
Just some stuff I saw yesterday



OK... as a mom...nothing makes me happier than this. Both boys were home (as the SAME time) ... just hanging out for a while and had dinner with us.
And to think I used to crab at them for making a mess of the living room. lol
Ok.. back to work for me... enjoy your day!
Create.. make a mess!... It's good for the soul!

6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

awwww...I love your inspiration pieces. Especially the guys relaxing in the living room. Life is good.

Catherine said...

Vic, I love your page, and the inspiration too! Can't wait to see your gardens for myself!

Hope you get all your assignments done...

Charmingdesigns said...

Does your heart good to have your kids chill'n huh. Nice inspiration!! You find the most wonderful pieces to inspire you!!! Hope you're having a great summer...still laughing about the dog on your tags. Laurie

Sabii Wabii said...

This is just too cool to see how others find there inspiration! I love yours!
Blessings,
Terisa

janel said...

LOVE that page of yours on the blog....and love the photo of your boys. Nothing sweeter than to have those big boys hanging out. The photo of your road with the lilies is so peaceful....the countryside is a great place to be.
Have a great Friday!

Shawn said...

I love your lo! Such pretty colors! That 3rd pic, the purple flower we have that one too it attracts hummingbirds and butterflies!