Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More CHA / New AccuCut

Sharing more CHA photos. You can see here Fancy Pants on the left and Crafty Secrets on the Right.

Here are some photos of the Fancy Pants Booth. You should be able to click on them to see them bigger if you want.

My layout on the left. Cindy Tobey's in the Middle and Becky Novaceks on the right.

New Tags and Glitter Cuts.



and more hanging below.




The two bottom layouts are mine. Jayvier on the left layout and Austin on the right.


New Happy Holiday line.



You can imagine with the way I LOVE pom pom trim.. I was seriously giddy when I saw this new tiny pom pom trim. Great new trims from Fancy Pants!
New Decorative brads and clips.


These are the pins and barrettes I had made of of the Fancy Pants Felt.



There's Griff on the right. Not totally sure who's layout in the middle. My friend Becky's on the right.





New "All Fall" line.




_________________________________________________________

Scrapbook Adhesives booth.



_______________________________________________________


and the AccuCut booth.


They always do such a great job of displaying their samples.









Thought I'd share a couple of new AccuCut dies that were released at CHA, that I had a opportunity to work with. I about lost it when Tammy showed me these new dies. Oh... my new faves!

(I'm sorry I don't have the die #'s to post..but if you'd like to know you can email me and I'll find out or email AccuCut and they'll be happy to help you.)



Here's the other new gorgeous shape!

______________________________

Here's the Tattered Angels booth. BEAUTIFULLY done up!


the photo does not do this display justice.. it was stunning!





I SO want one of these for my room!

Great display shelves.. filled with fantastic stuff.


There's may Memory Trends Roomie.. Allison. We had so much fun rooming together in Vegas.
She's so fun!


Not only great displays ..but tutorials playing also. Great job putting this booth together girls! (um.... and Kyle.. of course) lol

_____________________________________________
Design Originals Booth. It was so cool to see the two Clearly books, I contributed to, displayed.

_________________________________________________
I have more photos to share as the week goes on. There's always so much to try to take in... this is just a little peek.
I went to bed early last night.. and slept in some this morning.. and it felt SOOO good. I have the laundry done up..but still lots of other stuff to unpack and put away.. so I better get to it. Times a wast'n. lol
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

7 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

...sigh...it all looks wonderful! TFS!!

Jessica said...

Great photos, Vicki! Thanks for sharing them. Your layouts are beautiful, the reindeer nose is especially cute!!

rose said...

ohhhhhhhhh beautiful stand from T/A love the brown and dotty organze ,oh my love the glimmer glass hanging on the fishing line on the centre piece oh andFancy pants new stuff looks like they have done it again,oh so needing lots of this
thanks for sharing the pics

janel said...

Oh such fun to see all the excitement. Thanks for sharing...absolutely beautiful.
Know it was a whirl wind for you.
Love those Accucut dies!

Shawn said...

So glad you are back and sharing pictures! I'm in love with the xmas fancy pants. I hope that is in stores soon. Looking forward to August it will be here soon!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Wow..looks like heaven to me! Glad your back! That pompom trim is sweet!!!!

D@nielle said...

thanks for sharing this it all looks so great !