Monday, July 14, 2008

New Fancy Pants layouts

I've been having myself some fun with the new yummy Fancy Pants goods. This first layout is done with the Happy Holidays line. I used some of the matching chipboard pieces and chipboard letters. (self adhesive). I used some of the transparent die cut pieces also... like the tabs along the right side. I just printed out the letters"nose" to put under them.









The green tree, is one of the chipboard pieces , but the other trees are cut from one of the papers. The swirl below the photo on the right is one of the new stamps. (smaller package.. more "individual" stamps , than the two previous sets)


The little cutie in the blinking reindeer nose.. is my little nephew Jayvier.
(you can click to see the layouts bigger if you wish)


Loving these big chipboard letters. And the container they come in is great. Totally alterable!



There are also buttons, brads and clips to match the new lines. (very cool brads) The scallop is also one of the transparent die cuts.. I just added some paint to it.




This layout was done using the "All Fall" line.
I have a project to share tomorrow that will show off these papers more. They are all great designs , and the colors are going to work for so many things.




I love this picture of Wes playing is guitar outside one day... and Molly was his audience. lol




I used the transparent die and the decorative brads to draw attention to Molly. ( just cause she loves attention!) lol

Okay... nuff said.




messy messy messy.




2 1/2 days left .. better get crack'n.


lol




Have a great day!












6 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Love the fun chipboard letters!
The pic of Molly and Wes is so fun. My pets get up and leave when I start singing.

rose said...

oh ROFLO!! with Miss molly that is great journalling if ever!!
OH love this new FP line and see what you mean about the chip container been alterable
oh not long to go now!

KimmyS said...

Can I please clean up your scrap space?? LOL

Love the new FP!

happiness blooms said...

yeaaa! You make a mess too! (probably not to often though, right.) The projects ROCK!!!!!!!!
3 days to see you! wooHOO!!

Beckie said...

Ak! how did you get a picture of my desk? LOL I just found your blog. You do great work! I'll be baaaack!

MJ said...

So funny that you are posting X'mas related layouts! I posted two times ago about you possibly inspiring me to start preparing for X'mas, linked my blog to you and, sure enough, a X'mas post!

Love the Reindeer nose layout!