Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Taylored Expressions CupCake Challenge #25

Here it is Taylors CupCake Friday sketch challenge already. Wow this week is flying by. Once again Taylor has provided us with the great sketch design to work with.

I used Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage papers and Images for my card (oh... you're suprised huh? lol) the paper are from the Pastel Paper Pad and the Image is from the "Childhood" Image and Journal book.




No cupcake ..but atleast it's cake. I think this image is adorable.


I used the bottom half for the inside of the card. They work great for cards or layouts.



Taylor sketch for this week.



Be sure to check out Taylors blog HERE
and all the other cupcake girls , take on the sketche.. on thier blogs
Monika Davis
: M.A.D. Stamper
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme.


***********************************
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!



5 comments:

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Vicki, I was going through my booklets last night and saw that image. I thought it was so cute and I agree that the note part is perfect for the inside of the card. I love yours and just might have to CASE it. TFS!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Pretty. I love how you used the buttons and piercing with the circles.

janel said...

So sweet!
Love those buttons and the circles and the tiny ribbon is perfect.
Hope you have a restful week, you deserve it.
Stay cool and enjoy being home!
hugs

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous Vicki...awesome vintage image and I love your buttons. I love what you did with this week's challenge.

rose said...

oh beautiful,I love this image and this is so soft and stunning great take on the challenge