Thursday, July 24, 2008

TECC 26

It's Friday , so that means it's Taylor Expressions CupCake Challenge day! Woo Hoo.. lol

Once again Taylor provided us with a great sketch. I used one of the images from the Crafty Secrets Image and Journal book "Little Dolls"

I think this image is so sweet!

You can click to see it bigger.



It's a fun sketch.. hope you can play along.


Be sure to check out what the other girls have done with this sketch. They always have something beautiful to share.

Taylor Vanbruggen: Taylored Expressions
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp

Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff

Jami Sibley: More is More

Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within

Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity

Featured Cupcake Sampler this week! Denise Marzec blogs at The Paper Landscaper
__________________________________________________


Every morning in the summer I love walking downstairs when I get up and see my plants on the deck. It just really makes my day. Something about how they look in the morning light..that is just so pretty. It's been really hot the past few weeks and the heat is taking its toll on some of them..but these are still doing really well.


I she the grasshoppers are munching on them. The little stinkers.



I'm learning , living out here in the country.... to plant sturdy things..because between the wind, (and the storms .. this year especially), the sun and the insects..it's hard on them, especially as the summer gets hotter and dryer.


_______________________________________________

I wanted to share with you this gorgeous project on my friend Rose's blog. Simply Rose
Isn't that beautiful!!


And...


Remember to pop over to the Heartwarming Vintage blog to get your name in on the giveaway.

and just after you do that...


Go Conquer the day!

14 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card! Love the pink color and the scallop edges... TFS!

janel said...

oh oh oh...what pretty flowers!
Great camera work Vick!

Stay cool, have a great weekend and am thinking it is almost " sweet corn" eating time!

Thanks for the fun links!
hugs

Ana said...

Beautiful card and pictures!! I so love your style :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors you used! This image is adorable too!

peanutbee said...

Wow, love the edge work on the pink paper. Such a cute card. :)

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Your card is great! Very cute image!

Taylor VanBruggen said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love the pink lacy border!

happiness blooms said...

Vic, your flowers are so beautiful! Can I come and halp you water them?

bnovacek said...

your flowers look amazing!!! i came home from chicago, and mine don't look so good :)

Kathleen Summers said...

Oh that is a cute image and a darling card. Looks like you had a great time at CHA (and how cool that CS and Fancy Pants were so close!)

Wish I coulda seen you there but I was happy to be home with the fam for this show.

XOXOXO

Lynn Mercurio said...

Absolutely fabulous Vicki! Love the soft pinks with your vintage photo. Love everything about your creation!

Michelle said...

What a fun card! I love the angle of the image! Your flowers are gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Great card Vic, and your flowers are gorgeous!

Pam/Iris said...

Awww Vicki, I love this image too, I have it set aside to make a card, LOL!

LOVE your tilted background on this!!