Friday, July 04, 2008

TECC23 CupCake Friday/ and New Tattered Angels

First of all .. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!! ... have fun and be safe , whatever you have planned for the day! Enjoy!
*****************************************************************************
Here's my card from Taylors Sketch this week. (it's done using a clear PageFrames Card)


Taylor provided us with another great sketch this week.

Be sure to check out Taylors blog HERE
and all the other cupcake girls , take on the sketches.. on thier blogs
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
and this weeks cupcake sampler.. Michelle- Just Painting around
_______________________________________________________________
Now.. I have to show you some of the new Tattered Angels New goodies, to be released in a couple of weeks at CHA. What a FUN box of goodies!!! Woo Hoo!
I am totally intrigued by that little album.. and it's calling my name. lol
I'm a butterfly lover ...so this too has me wanting to create!




While some might think shooting fireworks is fun today.. I have my own plans.. and it most certainly involves this little album. lol




Check out the little butterfly that fits in the opening... an the butterfly tabs , extending from the right side.


OH........... a plethora of scrumptious goodies! ( lol.. I tease my sister when she says "plethora")

Have a great day everyone!!!!!









15 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card! Love the clear base. Such great idea. TFS!

Ana said...

Love it!!

smnavarro said...

OMG! I love Tattered Angels and that album; think I need a couple! Do you know when they will actually be up for sale?? Also, they had featured a technique kit for retailers at Winter CHA that I never saw. Do You know if they will be promoting that one again?
Thanks Vicki, I love your work.

Anonymous said...

Your clear card is so much FUN!

Have a blast today with that album and plethora of stuff (I Love that word too!)

-Jami

KimmyS said...

Happy 4th of July Vicki!!!
You lucky duck playing with all the TA goodieness - that butterfly album is awesome and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Knowing you, you have it completed by the end of Sunday

Sherrie said...

Love all that neat eye candy in today's post Vicki! That new tattered angel stuff is da bomb! I am really getting into the clear card stuff too and yours is fabulous!

rose said...

oh the the clear card love your take on the sketch.
OMG I give you plethora of stuff showing me all this YOU are such a tease ROFL! BUT i need the album oh birds & butterflies I simply adore. OH had the pleasure of shopping in ohama yesterday would have stopped bye if I knew all this stuff from tattered angels was at your home,crying shame though my shopping consisted of a telephone call drat !!!
Happy 4th of July Vicki,oh there is going to be an explosion of butterflies
OH soon be the 7th...........

Doris said...

super cute!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

WOW!!! Love your card but the package from Tattered Angels really is beautiful! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Happy 4th!!!

Yasmin said...

Happy 4th July Vicki. Hope you'te having fun.

Jessica said...

Happy Independence Day, Vicki! Your card looks really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the butterfly album.

mjalbright said...

Awesome card. Love the clear card base. Happy 4th.

Rainy said...

Your card is great! I can't wait to see your finished book, I know it will be beautiful. Have a great weekend.

Pearl Maple said...

Yippe for CHA sneak peeks and that butterfly album has me sold!

Will they be distributed outside of the USA?

DeniseLynn said...

OMG! Such yummy butterflies ... Tattered Angels stuff rocks. Oh how I adore my glimmer mist too.