Monday, August 25, 2008

"Girlfriends" card set

Well, I promised to share something other than photos today..soo.... here are some "Girlfriend" themed cards I made, that will be part of a kit available at Scrappy Gourmet soon. I'm also working on a decorative box that matches ,with an album that fits inside. (still working on that part) The box an album are really fun!
I'll let you know as soon as it's ready and available if anyone is interested.
All of the images used are from the "Girlfriends" Image and Journal Notes booklet from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.
There are so many cute images in this booklet. (along with journal strips that you can either use with the image or separately). I love that you have the choice.. because on a layout I usually leave them attached..but for cards I either use them on the inside, or incorporate them into the card design.

oohhh... I love that lace!


The image on the card above, makes me laugh every time I see it! I had to use that one.
*******************************************************
Tomorrow the girls from the Crafty Secrets Design Team will each be doing a little something with the "Girlfriends" book, and we'll be linking to each others blogs. There's going to be some beautiful things.. so check back tomorrow.
**
Okay.. gotta run..busy ,busy..the days are flying by until I leave for Canada! YAY!
Have a Super Day!!!

16 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Such great images! I love them all and they make really great cards.
Karla

Scrap for Joy said...

I think our local stamp shop just got these booklets in-I have to run over and get this one. Don't you just love the funny cards that women friends send to each other? We need all the laughs we can get!

harrahx2 said...

Another Cutie! You are surrounded by hunks.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

AWESOME ... love all of your cards and of course this booklet is just toooo much fun!! Have a great time in Canada. Can't wait to see what all you ladies come up with ... I'm so jealous ... wish I was there!!! Enjoy!!

chelemom said...

Can't wait! I love these images!

Catherine said...

Love your cards Vic, have a great day!

rose said...

oh cannot wait till I can get this booklet such fun images.
Love every card you have done here and love the black lace very,very nice!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

I love all these images too! They are great!! Your cards are great!!!

Shawn said...

cute cards! love the last one!

janel said...

I can tell you have been having fun....the one image of the ladies and the sentiment just makes me laugh out loud.
Have a great one!

stampqueen said...

What an awesome bunch of cards!!! I especially love the last one :).
The pics of the kids lately are SOOOO cute !!! I haven't been on the puter for a few days....just catchin up.
Tera

Heidi Davenport said...

I love these cards. I am becoming more and more into the vintage look. Check out this great site. Tell her Heidi from NYC sent you...
http://stampsmith.net/

Sharon in NE said...

I absolutely love these!!! The colors & embellishments are perfect, and those images are wonderful!

Micki said...

Very cute cards!

MJ said...

I love that "keeping abreast" card! What a cute line to accompany that photo!

Tandra said...

Stinkin' adorable hilariously cute!!!!