Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"I inspire me" #7

Yay.. it's finally here.. "I inspire me" Wed !!! I look so forward to these. I can't wait to get over to the "I inspire me" blog and see what the girls came up with this time.

Thanks to our host ... the very talented artist and scrapper extraordinaire.. Ms...Lana Rappette, this month we were to find inspiration in ( Curtains,Windows, or Doors)







I drew my inspiration from my front window and curtain in the living room.

I used flocked paper and stickers along with stitching to emulate the fabric. The pleated paper and gathered cotton ribbon was inspired by the folds and pleats in the curtain. The cut paper sun ...because the morning sun that shines though this window, is what I start each day with.

And the photo of course.. one of the people who always brighten my day when they're around.. Neely Jo.



These flocked papers are SEI..and I'm loving them!



You can click on the layout to see it larger..but here are a few close ups.




I got this gathered cotton trim when Cat was here, and we stopped at Archivers. It was just what I wanted for this layout.


Hope over and check out the Rock'n projects the girls did with their inspiration this week. HERE






14 comments:

Deb S. said...

wow just gorgeous stuff vic! love that photo of neely too....i miss you and i want you to come home right now k?! lol! whaaaaa....

Nat said...

wow- this is stunning!

Sugar Bear said...

Neely is so photogenic! Love the layout.
Karla

Catherine said...

You totally rocked this challenge! LOVE your stitching!

Vicki said...

Fabulous LO, Vicki! I love the ribbon and stitching.

Sharon in NE said...

Great layout, but then with Neely, its hard to go wrong.

I LOVE the sunrays!!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Great layout and Neely is so cute! I love all your stitching!

Shawn said...

I love this and love the words you picked to describe Neely. Adorable!

Linda Beeson said...

I already got a peek at the creations inspired by doors and windows and they are so fun! LOVE the close-ups of yours.

Elly said...

Wow... stunning l.o.!!! Love what you did with the sun, really great!
Even her dress matches the inspiration!

chelemom said...

Awesome LO!!!!

cards4u said...

This is a great page - love all the different elements and how you put them together! (On the side I don't live too far from the beach and I still find it intriguing after 17 years.)

Micki said...

Awesome layout -so rich in details!

Precious Treasures said...

Neely is so beautiful!