Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh Canada!

Had a couple of minutes.. so thought I'd share a few photos from yesterday.
___

You can only imagine how much this Nebraska girl is loving spending time near the ocean.
This was the veiw last night. aahhhh... I'm in my happy place.


and... check this out.. Sandy's sweet Mom Rachel made this yummy blackberry pie with blackberries they picked themselves. It was DELICIOUS!!!
It was a beautiful!


nice and cool.

Lots of people enjoying the day!


Mukilteo Lighthouse Park


It's always so fun to see things you don't normally get to see..( especially when they are so beautiful).. but most of all it's great to talk, talk , talk with Sandy. ( and trust me ..we do!) lol
...
Off for now. Have a great day! I'll check in when I get a chance.







14 comments:

stampqueen said...

What great pictures - especially the sunset!!! And I envy your cool weather!!! We are fixin to batin down the hatches here - shouldn't be too bad as Gustav is going far enough west but poor New Orleans - again...
Have fun!!

Paben said...

Hope You are having fun,and not working too, hard!Can you stick some of that mouthwatering pie in you suitcase and bring me a bite!LOL!Looks so tasty!

Deb S. said...

awesome photos vic! that pie looks delicious.

Sharon in NE said...

I'm jealous...the pie...the scenery. enjoy!

Catherine said...

yah, you are at the ocean! Hope you are enjoying yourself and finding some good relaxing time!! xox.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous pictures ... of course, my favorite was the blackberry pie w/ice cream ... yummy!! So glad you're having a fun time!!

Gail S. said...

Love your pictures....wish I was there! (It's really windy in Nebraska today)

harrahx2 said...

I love the ocean so I can totally feel your happiness. Have a great time and know you are missed!

Micki said...

Vicki! New head shot for the profile! WOO HOOO!

Alissa Millsap said...

what beautiful photos!! have a wonderful time.

cards4u said...

I think I might have to agree with Darlene about the pics - that pie looks yummy! I grew up a city girl but spent my summers in Ontario at my parents fishing camp. Don't get up like we used to because of the distance - I miss it! Enjoy your time!!

Elaine said...

Vicki! Were you in Mukilteo!? That is really close to where I'm at!! Next time if that IS where you were, let me know so I can meet you! :) And dang that pie looked good!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

It looks lovely! Glad you are having a good time! The pics are great!

Michelle said...

It looks like you're having alot of fun! I love your photo's