Friday, August 01, 2008

Taylors Card Challenge Friday TECC #27

Hi everyone! Today is Friday, that means its Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge!
Here's my Card from Taylor's Sketch this week.
The image is from the new "Little Dolls" Image and Journal book from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.

***you can click to see it bigger
here's Taylor's sketch

And you definitely don't want to miss the wonderful inspiration from the Cupcake Crew this week!
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Thanks to Taylor or a another fun sketch!
________________________________________________


I have been spending time with mom while she's here, so I haven't been on the computer much, and since she can't leave the house, I haven't really had a lot to take photos of or share. But we have been having a nice time chatting and we are loving having her here.
She'll be going home today, as we have a wedding tonight and another tomorrow night.
The pups will be dramatized when she goes home. Molly slept on the floor right outside moms door last night. lol

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

16 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute, Vicki! Love your interpretation of the sketch and your image is so adorable!

Amber said...

Very cute Vicki, That's an adorable image!

Ana said...

OMGosh! I love that little girl. Your style is so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Vicki!

-Jami

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a precious vintage image! Your card is fabulous and sweet soft colors. Wonderful job.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Precious card. TFS!

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh my goodness golly-that little girlie is so sweet and the papers you used were perfect! My local stamp store here in Pittsburgh has ordered all the new Crafty Secret stamp sets...we're working on her to order the journaling booklets, too.
~Joyce

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is so cute Vicki! I love that image! Wonderful job on your coloring too!

((hugs))

rose said...

oh beautiful interpetation of the sketch,love the mint green
Enjoy your time with mom and have a wonderful weekend!

janel said...

Oh my goodness..you are a busy girl. I hope your mom is doing well, and I know she will miss you and the pups when she leaves. Have a wonderful time at the weddings..I love that it can be such a special time to sit back and remember our own wedding memories. Thinking of you!

Gail S. said...

Really cute card and I'm glad your Mom is feeling well enough to be able to go home.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

awwww... so so adorable!

Country Liv . . . said...

You know something Vic? You never cease to amaze me with your devotion to your Mom, hubby, children, pets, friends, work, and your art. I just cannot wrap my mind around your perfect creations along with everything else you do. Bravo, dear friend.
Hugs,
Liv

Shawn said...

Your card is adorable! Glad to hear your mom is doing well! Enjoy the weekend :)

happiness blooms said...

Vic, I LOVE your take on Taylor's sketch! So sweet and adorable!
Say hi to your mom for me! Tell her she's SUPPOSE to let you spoil her! ;)

Linda said...

Hi,
Thanks for the music. Have a great Sunday with your family. Linda