Thursday, August 28, 2008

TECC 31 and some Fancy Pants

It's Friday... Taylors Sketch Challenge Day







*****It was a fun sketch..thanks Taylor!*****

Be sure to check out the other girls blogs to see their take on the sketch.

Taylor Vanbruggen-Taylored Expressions

Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp

Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff

Jami Sibley: More is More

Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity

Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within

Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme



I used a PageFrames clear patterned card and Fancy Pants, Papers, ribbon and Brads.




It's kind of hard to see ,but you can see on this closer shot that the oval opening is cut out so you can see through. It's the fun things like that , you can do with clear cards..that really makes me love using them.



____________________________

**** Speaking of Fancy Pants... Yesterday was their big depue on the HSN ! Jodi looked so great and did a fantastic job! Go Fancy Pants!*****
____________________________


And lookie here... it's someone I know. The "Griffinator" made the FP blog. lol
____________________________


I'm about all packed and ready to head out early in the morning. Canada here I come! I'm so excited to see my friends there! It's some work, some play, but anytime with them is a good time.

I dont know how often I'll be posting while I'm gone.. we'll just have to see, but the IIM blog post is Wed.. and I always look so forward to that.. so I'm all ready for that post... We'll just see from there.

Brace yourself..because I'll have lots of photos to share of the trip when I get back... my camera will be ...tired!

Back soon!

18 comments:

rose said...

oh love your take on taylors sketch,you know I must give it ago!! Oh love that layout of griffin.
Now you have a safe journey and enjoy the work & play,look forward to you coming back!

Sharon in NE said...

I LOVE the fact you used the oval as an opening! Your creativity always amazes me!

mjalbright said...

Oh wow! Love it. Really like what you did with the sentiment.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow! This is so neat! How creative you are! :D You did such a great job girl!

((hugs))

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card! Love the clear card and the opening... great colors. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very cool - especially love what you did with the oval and love how you used the mini safety pin - I laways want to use those and never do!

-Jami

harrahx2 said...

This is one of the neatest cards ever! I love what you did with it. Know you will be missed while you are gone and I will still tune in daily to listen to the music and remember! Have a great time

Stefanie Staniak said...

Outstanding card! The clear card is a real WOW! when you put all your special touches on it ! :) Have a great trip.

cards4u said...

What a fun card - hope you have a great trip!

stampqueen said...

I love your card - I really have to try some stuff with the clear pages...
Have fun in Canada!!!!

Monica Crowe said...

Happy trails. Can't wait to see the photos:)

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Great card! Griffin is a star!! Have fun in Canada and say HI to Sandy for me! Be safe!

Taylor said...

How cute, Vicki! I love that page frames acrylic card! Hope you have fun in Canada!

stampqueen said...

When did you change your picture? Love it!!!!

Catherine said...

Hope you had a safe trip, have lots of fun with Sandy!

Ana said...

So original and beautiful!! Love it!!

Sherrie said...

Yup! LOVE those clear cards Vicki! The little bit of bling is the perfect touch too!

PaperCutting Kind of Day said...

Love what you did with the sketch! LOVE those products.