Monday, September 22, 2008

Cowboy projects for Scrappy Gourmet

Happy First Day of Fall!!
**************************
I've been working on these "Cowboy" themed projects to be kitted for
Scrappy Gourmet... so I thought I'd share them today. This is what a needed the Cowboy photos of Griff for. He certainly gave me some super fun photos for this project.
I still need to get the direction written up and sent to Jill and Dee at Scrappy Gourmet..but as soon as these are ready to go, and available in kits, I'll post here.
The first project is a 12x12 layout.



Here is a "cowboy boot chipboard album".

Check out these cute little charms for the album.

You can click on the photos to see them larger if you want.




Is he a CUTE little buck-a-roo, or what?


As soon as I get some "Cowgirl" photos .. I'll be putting together a girls album also.

Again.. I'll be posting as soon as this is available in a kit at Scrappy Gourmet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had some serious thunder and lightening last night.. so as you can imagine .. Miss Molly was worked up! Wow.. it's been awhile since we've had thunder like that!! The kind that makes you literally JUMP! I swear one of the bolds of lightening sounded and looked like it struck just next to the house. The comfy night of sleep I was hoping for, didnt work out all the well. ( Molly made sure of that) ha. I might need a nap today.
For now.. time to catch up on some laundry from the weekend.
Hope you all have a great first day of fall and a happy Monday!



17 comments:

stampqueen said...

Love the boot book!!! Love the papers!!! Sooo cute - you better tell Griffs Momma to be prepared for teenagehood there is chic magnet written all over him (course I was always partial to cowboys!!!)

Elly said...

Great l.o. and the little boot-album is sóó gorgeous (and a great model you have!)!!! Happy fall to you too!

harrahx2 said...

You are so truly a genius. How adorable is that child? The eyes are killers! The album is so terrific. The pictures from Sunday are wonderful and I fell like I am ready to just go out and pick some veggies!

janel said...

Rocking cute. Absolutely darling. Great photo of that little cowpoke too. Love your talents, and don't know how you find time to get it all in...amazing work Vicki.

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Griff is one cute cowpoke! He is going to be a heart breaker in a few years!

MJ said...

Cute layout! I look forward to seeing the girl version as K is determined to be a horse owner! Her horse collection is growing!

Charmingdesigns said...

Soooo cute!!! Laurie

KimmyS said...

I remember drooling over those photo's when you first shared the with us. i ADORE what you did with them. That layout is fabulous but that book??? Heavenly!

karin said...

Hey Vicky,
Your blog makes me happy, i don't know why!! I love the cowboy boot album, it is pure fun!!
take care
k
xx

Lana said...

So stinking cute Vicki!!!! love it!

Sarah said...

I just love your cowboy boot album!! Very, very cool!

Sarah G.

Michelle said...

Wow! This is the cutes little boot book! I love the colors and all of the embellies!

Kate said...

I'll be honest, I forced myself to stop reading the ol' blog for a while, for reasons I'm sure you can understand. But I had to comment when I saw the Bonesteel pics, I wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time. I would bet that you gals had just as much fun as Jarad I did. However, I don't see any "drinks with the locals" in your slide show :) Hope all is well!!

Deb S. said...

you know i love the little boot book and lo of griffin! adorable and he is such a cute little cowboy!

Anonymous said...

I love this little cowboy book, I've been looking for way to scrap his passion for them, and this is just the thing!


I love your style and it inspires me!

Thanks!

Cate

Denise & Griff said...

I did a Google search for Cowboy boot chipboard and yours came up. This is the next project I want to make for when my husband and I are in some amateur rodeos. Imagine my suprise to see your little boy has the same nickname as my husband: Griff!! So cute!

western mens said...

great blog you have..love the cowboy boot chipboard album..And Griffs is so cute and adorable..