Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sharing more photos

___________________________________________________
I took SO MANY photos while I was gone.. I have some fun ones I still really wanted to share.
I posted a few, then put some on a side show, for those who want to check them out. The photo above is from Chinatown. I plan to share a few more of those tomorrow..then it's time to get back to creating! ( then I'll have things other than trip photos to share) lol But..the trip was so fun.. I just really wanted to share with you.
* Me doing my best to be a good Canadian for the week. ha


The wildlife was amazing! lol
No bears here in Nebraska either.

Okay.. cheesy I know.. but I had too. ahhahah


It quickly became my mission to find animal statues to pose with. These are just a few.. trust me I got a bit carried away with this...but we got some really good laughs along the way!
(you were supposed to rub it's nose for good luck)..who doesnt need good lucky right?

I was laughing so hard posing for this photo, while we were in the gift shop on the ferry.. I suprised Cindy even got the "serious dramatic pose" I was going for..but she did. lol
How that I've read, "How to be a Canadian", I think I've got it covered.

** especially now that I've edited my "fairy" to "ferry". lol

There is a slideshow of some of the other beautiful (and funny) photos from the week, if you want to check it out.

Hope all of you have a great day. The boys are both going to be home for dinner tonight, so really looking forward to that. I got home early yesterday evening,.. so I'm just trying to catch up on things around here today. It's cloudly and cool.. good day to stay in anyway.

**************************************

12 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you got home safely. Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like you had a good time. Linda

Nat said...

so much fun!!!
love your new hairdo!

Myrna said...

Glad you had a good time but glad to have you back.I love the slide show & all the pictures on the blog.I check it every day.Lost if you have not been on for the day. Cousin Myrna

MJ said...

Glad to read you are home and enjoyed your trip! You beat me to Victoria! I'll get there someday!

Sharon in NE said...

You kissing the moose was my favorite. ;)

Charmingdesigns said...

Welcome home!!Looks like you had just the best time ever!!! I should have driven up there up there to be with you!! Laurie

Ali said...

Oh Vicki, I LOVED the photos u posted thruout your Cndn trip! Awesome that you enjoyed it all.

Lovin' the blog as always
~ Ali in NS

Micki said...

We have that same boar statue here in KC on the Plaza!

stampqueen said...

I love your pics - especially the ones with the statues - the wild pig one looks just like one they have in the market area of Florence Italy and we have pics of us rubbing his nose too. Course there is an Irish resterant down here that dares people to "kiss the moose" (big ol moose head hanging on the wall) and they have great food too. Looks like you had a great time - Welcome back!!!

LizzieA01 said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. Just wanted to let you know that I saw your niece on 90210 here in Australia tonight - she and the band were great I was actually only watching for a glimpse of her as I subscribe to your blog feeds. BUT, you can tell her that she has had her TV debut on the other side of the world!

Precious Treasures said...

Glad you had a great time!

harrahx2 said...

Personally, I prefer the fairy to the ferry. I loved your comments, your pictures and your sharing. You got some great pics and the ones of you are so cute. I am glad rubbing the nose was good luck and not something else........you always manage to make me laugh!