Friday, September 26, 2008

TECC35

It's Friday! Taylors Challenge day. Below is Taylors sketch for this week

Taylor VanBruggen
I decided to use her sketch for an altered project this time. I guess it's hard to t ell how big this is , from these photos, but it's an 8x10 frame. I stamped the 4 backround pieces using one of the fourishes from the "Flourish" set of Clear Art Stamps from Craftys Secrets.
I stamped them in Black and embossed them with Clear. ( Clearsnap ink and embossing powder)
You can click on it to see it larger
I love this fourish


The flowers are from Prima and the leaves are just cut from paper and inked on the edges.



I used the "ABC TopHat" alphabet set to stamp the word "beautiful" along the bottom.

I cant thanks Taylor enough for comming up with these great sketching for us to work with each week. I'm always honored to be a part of this group of stampers extrodinare. They do amazing work.
You can check out what they came up with , with this weeks sketch here

Cupcake Crew
Taylor Vanbruggen-Taylored Expressions
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp
Have a fantastic Friday!

24 comments:

Jami said...

It's always fun to see what unique and creative project you've come up with. Your framed art really is BEAUTIFUL!

Donna said...

this is so beautiful! wow

cassie said...

So very pretty!

Taylor said...

Your project definitely lives up to the sentiment... BEAUTIFUL! Love it, Vicki!

Ana said...

BREATHTAKING!! This is stunning!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful----took my breath away.
Melis

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty colors and the whole thing. TFS!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Every pretty and creative way to use the sketch! Showcases your butterfly picture well!

Michelle said...

Beautiful project. The picture is so peaceful!!!

Angela said...

Yummy....Love this project....thanks for sharing!

chelemom said...

Love this!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What more can I say ... GORGEOUS!!!

janel said...

LOVE this. love the way you used those flourishes, and they are stunning in black. A perfect background. Happy weekend to you. Your work....always a treat!!

Charmingdesigns said...

Wonderful. You know whats funny, I dont listen to peoples music they put on...except yours, I get the biggest kick out of your music, I love it!!!My hubby always walks in and says "Is That Your Friend again?" Yup!! Have a great weekend1 Laurie

MJ said...

Wait until you see what I did with vintage Crafty Secrets Halloween stickers! Sweet!! Coming to you via my blog after Oct 25! I think I might need some more of those plus the vintage Halloween cuts!! All introduced to me by Vicki! Now if only I could find that Glimmer Mist!!

Ashley said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I love it so much! I think I'll add it to my favorites list on Sunday.

rose said...

oh my what a beautiful little project you have done with this sketch,you know I LOVE butterflies and this is truly stunning,love the stamp font

Michelle said...

WOW! This is beautiful! I love the flourishes you stamped as the background for that beautiful butterfly photo!

Catherine said...

Vic this is gorgeous! Is that photo from when i was there...LOVE it.

storybehindmylens said...

whow you are so talented!!

Linda Beeson said...

You creation is just so gorgeous and I am with you on loving those flourish stamps, I want to use them on everything!

Toni K said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with everyone!

Kristie said...

This is gorgeous! I have a ton of butterfly pics and flowers pics that this would look great with! Thanks for the great inspiration.

Judy B said...

Such a beautiful project Vicki...lovin the stamp!!!