Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Page Frame Project

And there went another weekend. Always amazes me how fast they go. I've been trying to work ahead a bit, because I know November is going to be a busy month. Yesterday I worked on a PageFrame project. I have been wanting to do something with this photo of our dear neighbors of 20 years. They are just the sweetest people you could ever want to meet. We love living in the country..but still wish they lived next door.
I took this photo of them at their Granddaughter's wedding over the summer, and decided then I was going to do something for them with it. I have another copy of this photo and plan to do a layout for our album also.

This is one of my very favorite PageFrame shapes.
My sis came be some of these Prima gems.. and I couldn't wait to use them.

Hope they like it.

_________________________________________________
It's an absolutely Gorgeous "sunny", but chilly fall morning.

___________________________________________

Okay.. so I have to leave you with a laugh. If you haven't been here and yearbooked yourself , you should .. it's hilarious. Yearbook Yourself
You just upload your photo and pick a year. I loved this hairstyle .. so 1966 for me. lol

Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Bev said...

Weekends do go fast - don't they?

And,oh, that "yearbook" pic is hillarious!!!

I'm sure you know you were showcased on Scrapscene here (http://www.scrapscene.com/2008/10/book-review-get-round.html)on Sunday with your spoolie designs. How awesome! I'm gonna have to check it out better.

TattingChic said...

That is spectacular! I love how you used Jo's corsage as the inspiration for the silk floral focal point. How could they not love it? It's so beautiful! You are just amazing!

Country Liv . . . said...

Great project, Vic! I'm sure your friends will love it!
What a gorgeous young lady at the end of your post. Did you say you actually 'know' her? Shame they didn't have color photography back in the olden days! LOL! Love it!
Hugs,
Liv

Charmingdesigns said...

I remember having that "do"!! lol. I'll have go check it out.lol

Paben said...

I love this pic of you! I don't remember ever seeing it before, It must not be one you shared with me!I always remember your hair long!I love all your new things!Love that pageframe and the colors you used!

janel said...

Beautiful post. Loving the golden days of fall, I just wish they would last. You should "yearbook" the boys. I did both our kids and I nearly died laughing. What fun! Hoping this week is golden and you are enjoying every last minute of this fall.

chelemom said...

How could they not like it? IT is gorgeous!!! I actually did a silly scrap page of myself using that goofy yearbook site! I had the long 70's hair!

stampqueen said...

Love the rhinestone in the flower center!!!! Great project!!

bnovacek said...

you look good in 1966 style girl!

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey doll
oohh your frame is gorgoeus!!
we will have to meet sometime. me you and becky could go to lunch or something?
oxoxoox,
jessi

Dru said...

Beautiful - and what a nice tribute to friends - I'm sure they will love it. Your photos are spectacular - your inspiration is a joy. If I didn't say it before, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

harrahx2 said...

Okay, so you made me mess around with this silly little picture and I wasted like a total hour! What is up with me? I can't stay focused. Love the frame and the pic is cute.