Friday, October 24, 2008

Fancy Pants "Arctic Chill" line

Boy , it's going to be a long winter if I'm having a hard time dealing with the "chill" in the air now. I just want to crawl back under the covers in the morning. brrr
It's not snowing here.. just raining ,but I have a feeling snow might not be that far away. I swear I thought I saw some mixed in the rain the other day when I ran to the post office. It's been raining here all week. Realllly Wet!!
Thought I'd share a layout I just finished using the other new Fancy Pants release..
"Arctic Chill"
It's a beautiful line. You can see more here .. Fancy Pants Blog... MISS FANCY PANTS
The circle behind ..is also from a Fancy Pants Transparent Overlay
The Chipboard, buttons and brads are all FP also.
The Polk-a-dot piece behind is also transparent overlay.

_____________________________________________________

I just found out TODAY is the Day Tilly and the Wall are on Sesame Street. There was no heads up on this one.. I'm bummed because I missed it! The only thing that makes me feel better is that I'm sure it will be on You Tube eventually .. so I'll try to link it here, if/when it is.
My sister (Neely's mom) , has a daycare and just happened to catch it and even tape most of it.. so that's good. It may be on again at 5am tomorrow morning.. since they repeat
********************************************************************
Back to work for me. Trying to work ahead for next month, since I know it's going to be a busy one. Classes in Albion, working the Creating Keepsakes show in Seattle, and ThanksGiving to mention a few. November's going to be hopp'n.
........
Still raining here.. still gloomy. .. but sometimes that just fall huh? lol
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Dang, missed the Sesame Street show. I bet Jan was surprised when she caught part of it. Thank goodness for You Tube.

Love these pages! This "Artic Chill" paper is on my list of must haves.

lori said...

vicki,

i am one of you 'blog stalkers'!!;)
just wanted to say hey!! and tell you how beautiful the artic chill layout is, and all of your fall vignets around your house. i look forward to seeing what new goodies that you have to share each day!! have a great fall weekend and keep creating!!

Nat said...

wow- thisis amazing- love this layout!!!! and so fun about the Tilly's

Catherine said...

ooooh bummer, sorry you missed it! I'm sure you'll be able to get it on a repeat sooner rather than later!

Love your page, but don't want winter to come either...we had 6" of snow in Northern Maine the other night....far away really - but still to darn close!

janel said...

Shoot, I missed Sesame, but let me know what episode it is, as we get it on Demand, so maybe I can still see it.
Love your Arctic Chill page, and all the detail, and of course that photo is great!
Have a great Sat. and thanks for always sharing your wonderful work. It is always a treat!

Elly said...

Time flies....! You're a busy girl! The FP line is gorgeous!!! You made the perfect l.o. with it! TFS!

Michelle said...

That artic chill paper looks amazing! I love that old birdhouse surrounded by the leaves!