Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Halloween Projects

Everyone seem to be busy working on Halloween projects, and as I was adding some of the new things I've been working on, to my files.. I realized I've done allot of Halloween projects over the last few years, using Crafty Secrets Halloween images .. so I thought I'd share them in this post.. ( new and old).
Crafty Secrets Halloween images were the first thing that drew me to there products, before I knew anything about the company at all. Actually my sister showed them to me in a Scrapbook store here in Nebraska. ( Ben Franklin too). I was hooked!
Here are some of the projects I've made since then using there Halloween images. It's easy to be inspired with these fun images.

Crafty Secrets
Halloween Cuts
Halloween Stickers
Halloween Cotton Scraps
Halloween Image and Journal Books
Halloween stamps
Chipboard houses
Accordion Album
Earthy Paper Pad



























































































Enough Halloween for you? ha ha

***********************************************************************
Painting is finally done in the in the small bathroom off the kitchen. Still haven't picked out the new hardware..but so gald to have the ceiling and wall finished!

My Birthday was really nice. Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes! I got Birthday emails, cards, and/or calls, from all my brothers and sisters, hubby, kids, nieces and nephew, mom and friends.. super day! THANKYOU EVERYONE!
The boys surprised me by coming home last night and putting together dinner for us here. They did the grilling ,serving and cleanup. Good boys.. they made their momma feel loved.
After dinner we were all just sitting in the living room hanging out , and talking..when the door bell rang. ( now that we live out here..not in town...that doesn't happen often , unless we are expecting company). I opened the door, and there was my sister and brother in law( Jan and Keith).. who had drove here from Lincoln.. to bring me a birthday cake and gift! That's my sweet sister for ya! Check out what she brought me... WOO HOO! I had the small grease bowl.. she gave me the large one for my birthday. LOVE IT!

That's my sister... always running from the Camera.


A super day all around!

20 comments:

cindy said...

All so very cute, especially love that little bracelet! LOVE Crafty Secrets.

c

Deb S. said...

oh i do love all your halloween goodies vic! i'm so glad you had a nice birthday! love the bathroom wall color. :)

MJ said...

Great Halloween crafts! Just wait until I reveal my Zombie Jar on Oct 25! I can hardly wait!!

Happy belated birthday too!!

janel said...

Boo!
What great projects, and really the Crafty Halloween images are some of my very favorites.
Happy happy birthday. So glad you had your cake and got to eat it too. And, I know that having the boys there was the best ever. Enjoy the first day of this new year...and may all the rest of them be wonderful.

peata said...

what a great collection of halloween projects. love the little vintage pics.

make a mini
my blog

Susan said...

Totally forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great one.
Susan

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! I have DIED and gone to heaven dear!
I LOVE your sweet Halloween creations---amazing!
Melis

rose said...

love all the hallowen projects,you just cannot go wrong with Crafty secrets I love them.
Glad you had a super birthday and lots of special family surpises

cards4u said...

Belated Birthday Greetings!Sounds like you had a great day: ) These projects are simply wonderful! Thanks for sharing them with us. So much inspiration wrapped up in one post!

TattingChic said...

You always have the CUTEST crafty projects here! ALWAYS and I do mean the CUTEST! Hope your birthday was fabulous!

Nelly said...

Oh, I so love all your creations!!!
Where is that little house from? Is it just any birdhouse you embellished?
Nelly

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, belated HB and I didn't know it ws your special day but it sounds like you were treated like royalty. I want to shop where you shop! I love the little bird thingy and everything you do. Can't wait to see the final product on the lamp shade.

Debbi said...

Love that bracelet. You've been busy with the Halloween Thing. Great projects.
debbim

kadi said...

oh i luv u aunt vicki, (Happy Birthday) and i love aunt Jan too..

Elaine said...

MORE supah cute Halloween stuff!

Micki said...

I think the bracelet may be my favorite of all, but I love all of it! TFS!!

Jane said...

Oh my word, these are all amazing! In the UK, halloween isn't celebrated by all, and I am one of the none halloweenies myself.....but, I do love how you have done it here, in a vintage style.
Thanks for sharing them all
Jx

Kris Dickinson said...

What fantastic vintage Halloween creations! You've been busy!

cheryl McAdam said...

There is no such thing as enough Halloween! Your projects are just fabulous. I love your vintage style.

Donna said...

Just love what you have done with Crafty Secrets. Love them and love, LOve, LOVE YOUR WORK.