Friday, October 10, 2008

TECC37

Happy Friday Everyone!
Thankyou Taylor for another great sketch to work with

Here's what I came up with for this weeks sketch







Be sure to check out what the other girls came up with this week





and this weeks Featured Cupcake Sampler - Angela Knopf - Inky Button

_____________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BOY TODAY! It's my first born's 26th Birthday. Love you Wes!




______________________________________________________









Yesterday I had lunch at my friend Becky's .. and it was so nice just to catch up with her. She's had so much going on. She just got back from LA after being asked to photograph Artistic Affaire Deux
She has photos posted today on her blog here ..talk about gorgeous.. wow!





I have to share with you this beautiful Bracelet/cuff made by Beth Quinn ,Bec gave me for my Birthday. I just love it .





I just can not get over what a beauiful fall we are having. The days have just been GORGEOUS.





I do love this part of fall






Crisp cool mornings, and sunny warm afternoons. Great sleeping weather at night too. Ah...
Hope you have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy





21 comments:

TattingChic said...

That card is absolutely beautiful! Your photos are gorgeous.

Jami said...

Love how your take on the challenge looks so collage-y! Very pretty.

Also love your lamp sahde frame in the last post - I would love to have a Clip It Up but no room to put it - hanging it from the ceiling seems perfect!

Sherrie said...

Gorgeous Vicki! Love the touch of lace and pin and that popped up butterfly....well....STUNNING!

Jackie Pedro said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the dimension on the butterfly and the beautiful lace ribbon!!

Ana said...

Happy Birthday Wes!

Beautiful card as always! Your style is STUNNING!

Trish D said...

LOOOOOVE this card - the colors, the lace & pin, frame around the butterfly - it's all superb!

harrahx2 said...

You are just the coolest! I love the lamp shade frame and the card and your son is a cutie. Your pictures always make me whistful and bring out a strange range of emoitons in me as I feel your intensity. Soybeans......hmmmmm never seen them before in their whole form! Very cool. Listen, look learn and smile. That is what you give us.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card! I just love the paper, the lace, and the look of this card... that butterfly is gorgeous. TFS!

Jessica said...

I love your combination of papers! It's gorgeous!

stampqueen said...

That card is absolutly beautiful!!!
Did you do it with just paper or stamps and rubons?
Love the lampshade too!!!

Lana said...

I don't comment NEARLY enough but Vicki I LOVE EVERY IOTA of photos & creations from your blog!! (i am spoiled with your feedblitz emails :)

Donna said...

pretty, I like the black lace ribbon - HB to Wes!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

V, i just wanna sit there at your chair and enjoy the fab weather :)

love the card too.. so romantic!

Sharon in NE said...

Love that card! My goodness that kid is cute...but you knew that, didn't you?

Menabti & TiteBelette said...

hi
I m from france,and i come few times on your blog, I really start with the scrapbooking on febbruary, so i m a new one!!!
And i m asking you if maybe you would want to become my NSP???
For me it will be the occasion to developp my scrap And to exchange with a scrapper of "over the seas"!
"Bisous" maybe see you soon!
and congrats for wath you ve done!!!!(sorry for my basic english)

Catherine said...

Happy birthday to your boy!! Hope it was a good one for him. I love your card, and that butterfly stamp is GORGEOUS!!

Have a great weekend!

happiness blooms said...

Oh Vic, this card od stunning! and SO you! :)
I'm home this weekend, with nothing planned (and it's a long weekend! wooHOO) but to catch up on reading blogs and stuff! My internet connection during the week is wireless and not very good, so I miss seeing your creations.

Ali said...

Simply Stunning card Vicki! :O) TYFS, it's awesome. WOW.

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely gorgeous card ... love all of the fabulous details.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card! I love the B&T paper! Happy B-day to your son. My son is also 26

janel said...

Gorgeous, as always!
Photos too.
We really are the lucky ones to get to enjoy all the beauty of your work.
Happy Sunday!