Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Fancy Pants Layout

I worked on a new Fancy Pants layout today.. using the "All Fall" line. I've always loved photos from this little photo shoot with Jayvier. It's been a couple of years ago and I'm still using them. ( I took quite a few) ha. He was just having so much fun in the leaves. Great memories of a fun day with the fam.

Papers, Rubons, Chipboard, Clip,
brads and tag.. all Fancy Pants. There's just about nothing FP doesn't have these days.

*************************************************************************
As you know.. I'm obsessive about having my camera with me at all times. It's the little everyday things I try to really notice and look at closer. I'm doing that even more now that I joined Tabithas photography challenge group. Now... I just need to work on learning more about how to actually use my camera. ha. Even reading my manual would be a good start!
**
Last winter was just SOOO Long.. and I had cabin fever so bad..that the thought of winter is just about to set me into a panic. I've hardly had the air conditioning on all summer and the windows are constantly open. I've been outside alot more ..especially now that I know the nice days are numbered! Today I just wondered around the yard with the pups .. and these are some of the things I saw....









Other than working on this layout and my little "walkabout".. it's just pretty low key around here..... can you tell?

ha!

12 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Great Pictures, as always. Love the shroom and wasn't fond of the big green ungly thingy. You have talent my dear!

MJ said...

I ripped out all my flowers this week; cut down perennials and cleaned up my flowerbeds. It may snow within the next 24 hours. I'm not ready for winter yet! Thanks for letting me hold onto autumn vicariously!!

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Lovely pictures! Your layout is cute and love the pics of the puppies relaxing!

Ali said...

Lovely! REAT pix Vicki. I am in apanic re: winter too. It is TOO LONG. I know it'll be beautiful though!

Micki said...

Great layout Vicki!

Michelle said...

What a weird looking mushroom! Love the photo's. I want a day like the pooches are having :)

Shawn said...

I just got the new fall line too for Bethany's preschool book. I love the chipboard school pieces! Love the pics too is that with your rebel?

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Love the layout - I love fall colors!!! Loving the picture of the mushroom - I have a boatload of mushroom pics from when I was in Alaska, they seem to have a million types. Down here we seem to have only 2 types - the plain white buttons and a REALLY stinky orange thing...
Gotta get rollin for the morning - still have some stuff to finish for my cruise THIS week yippee - I am soooo excited - but I think I signed up for too many swaps.....
Take care
Tera

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

You are SO right about the "downs" of the winter. What a great idea to just spend some time outdoors and really "look around". Great photos ... works of art in themselves ... thanks for sharing!!!

Eleanor said...

Beautiful layout and pictures. The pic with the dogs - classic!

Tabitha W. said...

that mushroom is too cool! and the rock would have been perfect for the spell it out challenge ;)

Monica Crowe said...

Hey there, I'm really enjoying your latest form of art. These photos are so interesting and textured. I really like the second mushroom shot. What a strange looking thing it is. Your doggies are adorable. I can see their personalities in the photos in the later post(above).