Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spell it out - this weeks photo challenge

This weeks photography challenge .... written words, objects forming words, ect.
I'm having so much fun with this photography challenge group Tabitha started. It really has me looking at things closely. More than anything.. I really look forward to seeing what everyone else "sees" and photographs during the week. That and the fact that you just get to have fun with your camera..and click away at silly things. ha
I love it when people driving by stop an look , like .. "What's she looking at". hahha
This post should probably be called "Redneck signage". I took all these the other day on our trip to the cabin.
When in need of a sign .. why not use a fridg door??? lol
And "no", this is not the road "We" live on!

Actually ..neither is this.... but it's on the way.

Pop over and see what Tabitha snapped this week. She takes the most creative shoots.

*************************************************************
A couple of other things I wanted to share with you this weekend...
If you are into Vintage... check out this new sight Vintage Veranda
Seems like a fun place with lots of really nice girls and great projects being shared.
*************************************************************
also... TATTERED ANGELS has there new sight up and running!!! Woo Hoo!!! It's great!!
Check it out!
Lots of great tips, Videos, and Monthly Tutorials.

*************************************************************
Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend. And to my Canadian friends... Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your photos are awesome ... great thinking on the car side mirror!!

cyndi said...

love LOVE these photos!!!

--cyndi

Tabitha W. said...

you rocked this week's challenge vicki! i am so glad you joined my little group. i knew you'd have fun!

rose said...

oh great photos,love the look of the new TA blog and site

Nat said...

this is cool!!!

Catherine said...

Love all these pictures...especially of your dogs...they look so relaxed...miss them and YOU!! Have a great weekend too!

Kara Ward said...

I just heard the Tilly and Wall song on your blog. Oh, it is terrific. I am sure you are beaming ear to ear with pride. How cool is that. The photos are awesome too. Makes me want to grab my camera. Kara