Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things to love about Fall

First of all ..huge thanks to Michelle for the Kreative Blogger Award.
I guess the rules of this are that I am to list six things that make me happy and nominate six bloggers to make them happy so here it goes..

Six things that make me happy
1) my family, my friends, and my pooches. Oh... so lucky to have them all in my life... they defiantly make me happy.
**
2) Sunny days ( the only things better than a sunny day... would be a sunny day... near the ocean!)
**
3) being able to work from home doing something that I love
**
4) oh.. I hate to admit it..but "good food" ..yep... it makes me happy. (and diet dew.. love the stuff)
**
5) Good music!!
**
6) Nature.. God's creations , animals .. beautiful places.

Six blogs I nominate

Tabitha Worthington Living in the Moontime Tabitha's photography and eye for capturing everyday moments , amazes me. Her commitment to "family" ..her sense of humor and quick wit, makes her posts something I always look forward to.

______________________

Amber Tosh- Buttons and Such Amber... well,... just take a look at her work and you'll see why I nominated her. TALENTED GIRL I tell ya! And a sweetie too!

______________________

Tammy Tutterow- What I made with my hands, I give with my heart Tammy creates such beautiful things .. with such thought and detail. I could look at her projects for HOURS! I absolutely LOVE the way this girl uses paper and emblies!!!

______________________

Karla Nathan- Karlas Cottage- Well, if you know Karla and her blog.. nuff said! Oh my , where does this girl find time to get it all done? TOTAL eye candy and LOTS of it!! It's like sitting down and looking through a gorgeous magazine everytime you visit!

______________________

Melissa Phillips- Lilybeans Paperie- Okay... my cardmaking hero! How does everything she touches turn out so beautiful? One gorgeous creation after another.. and each so unique from the others . Do you sleep girl?

______________________

Kara Ward- My Studio Pink - Oh Miss Kara... talk about sweet ..and ultra super talented. This girl can do anything! Her blog is just plain fun!! ( and filled with inspiration)

** pop over and check out these blogs.. I promise you will not be disapointed..they are fantastic! Thanks girls .. for your friendship and inspiration!

**************************************************************

Okay... leaving you with a few things I love about fall....

vibrant colors..

yummy apples....


mums...



Cider scented candles burning....

pumpkin muffins ( oh.. and pumpkin pie.. of course!)

The beautiful foliage.

seeing the farmers working the land.


and of course..crisp autumn evenings.

ENJOY!!

14 comments:

Her Vintage Stage said...

I'm with you on the fall beauty, great shots!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

my goodness, what sweet things you said! Thanks, Vicki!!

Charmingdesigns said...

Your photos are just fabulous!! May I have a pumpkin muffin??? Laurie

Melissa said...

Vicki, you are the sweetest! Thanks for your darling note....off to check out the other blogs.
Melissa

Catherine said...

thanks for sharing the pretty pictures of fall, have a great Sunday! xox.

Michelle said...

Everything looks so festive and fall!

harrahx2 said...

I too love the colors of fall. Are those leaves real??? They are beautiful and your shot is great!
(As always!)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great pictures! You have fantastic eyes for these! TFS!
I tagged you on my blog... hope you'll play along! :o)

Shawn said...

I love the Fall it has to be one of my favorite times of the year. The smell of pumpkin muffins baking yum!!!

Amber said...

Your fall photos have to be some of my favorite yet,especially the mums they remind me of someone special!
Thanks so much Vicki for the award too- that's too sweet!
~Amber

Country Liv . . . said...

What an absolutely lovely post! No matter what my mood may be, I come by here and am lifted up, up, and away! Gorgeous photos and I think you picked great bloggers for the award! Hope all is well way out yonder!
Hugs,
Liv

Tabitha W. said...

Thank you so much Vicki! You are so sweet! I am so glad I've gotten to 'know' you through the blogging world. You are a true gem :)

Tabitha W. said...

Oh, and I am totally digging the fall phtots. Every one of those would be a favorite of mine too :)

Kara Ward said...

Thanks girl...you put a little cheer in my cup today! I am counting the days until I see you in Omaha. Kara