Monday, November 10, 2008

Artsy girls met on Friday

I haven't had a chance to post a few photos from our little art group gathering on Friday.. so I'm jumping out of order .. to share those today. I didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked because I had to get ready to leave for Albion..but it was so fun to get together with the girls.. even if I didn't get to stay the entire time. They are a super fun and creative bunch of girls.
Stephanie and Jessica hosted this time. Below .. Jessica is dishing up some of her DELICIOUS pumpkin desert.

We worked on altered slide mailers. I still need to finish mine up.. then I'll share. Check out this awesome altered lamp shade in Stephs art room.


She's got everything organized and displayed so creatively.

And well.. I'll I am going to say about this chandelier is ... I WANT IT!



I snapped some photos of some of Jessica's art..but it was a dark day, and alot of them didn't turn out well. I sure wish the photos would have turned out.. I'll try again next time. They were all beautiful. She's a talented girl!



Here she is holding her latest piece.


It was a great time... and I always leave feeling inspired to run home and create!
Thanks Girls!

4 comments:

janel said...

So much fun! Can't wait to see your mailer/slider. The pumpkin dessert looks yummy and I am thinking you all had a great time together. So many blessings!

Kara Ward said...

I want that lamp shade too! Amazing. Sounds like a wonderful time with friends_Kara

rose said...

oh fun photo`s looks like lots of fun,love the lampshade,Have you done anymore with yours!!?
Oh the chandlier wowza!!

Anonymous said...

yummmm, what was that pumpkin dessert...recipe please. Please post. Additionally....love the lamp shade altered...how to's... great site and thank you for sharing your creations with all of us.
Dottie