Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh ..the inspiration

Before dinner , the first night in Seattle.. we spent time with the Tattered Angels peeps in this Gorgeous store.. and let me tell you , there was alot of ooooohhing and awwwwing going on. What a store. I just had to share these pictures with you.

JZ Rose
I left all the photos high res.. so you can click on them to see them larger.
We all talked about how great it would be to have this store close by. Any time you needed inspiration... just stroll around for a bit in here!

Seriously.. every single corner of this place was decorated .. Over the top!



any thing you could imagine! Different styles and colors everywhere.



I cant even begin to tell you how stunning some of these setting where. So Gorgeous!

I was actually surprised at some of the prices... some ... VERY expensive, and others not.


One corner of this place would fill your head with enough inspiration to make you dizzy..but the place is HUGE.

Aren't these little heart boxed sweet?

Oh... pinks!
The little kitchen area below was one of my very favorite areas in the store. This pink fridge and aqua microwave was so cool!


Oh.. and I'd take this in a heartbeat also! ha


Cutest little chalkboard. ( I want it for my kitchen please) ha


Some of my photos were blurry.. but there was also a HUGE elephant, and a number of other toys, all in a cluster of decorated Christmas trees, right in the center of the store.


I seriously could have walked around in here for a full day..just looking at every little thing.
SO much to take in.



Pretty amazing stuff.




I think these little snowmen below are just darling. Sweetest little guys.. just look at their faces.

Hope to go back some day.

19 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful place! Looks like it is full of treasures! I could look at that little ballerina dress all day long!

Deb S. said...

yum what a gorgeous place! wow a person could be there forever and still not take it all in from the way it looks! tfs the great photos vic.

Linda said...

I could move in there and live happily everafter....couldn't you?
Linda in TN

Sugar Bear said...

What a gorgeous store filled to the brim with inspiration!
Karla

cindy said...

wooooow!

c

Jessica said...

OHHH wow! Thanks for sharing all those pictures; they're gorgeous. I could spend all day in that store!

Angie said...

WOW! I think I could very happily live there.

Terri Conrad said...

Hi Vicki

oh what a delicious shoppe you ventured thru and shared with us - thank you

Wishing we had one in my !little! neighborhood.

Marisa said...

Wow! I must say, that I will certainly look for that store if I ever head that way. Thanks for sharing the pictures Vicki.

Marisa

MizSmoochieLips said...

Oh my goodness! I need to make a trip a few miles North, apparently!!! Thanks for sharing this store, I would never have known...
:)

Monica said...

Oh wow gorgeousness everywhere you look for sure!
I will be heading to Seattle in June and must remember to check this place out!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH WOW ... I want to go here!!! Fantastic! But I hear it's a little "pricey". You took some GREAT photos ... thanks so much for sharing!!

janel said...

Oh my gosh. What a dreamland. Show us what you bought! It would be dangerous if I had a store like that close to me...it really looks like a magical place. Thanks for the wonderful photos.

TattingChic said...

What a fabulous, fun store! Thanks for the beautiful pics.

Charlene said...

That store is over the top!!!!! Do they have a web site? When do you start your photo lessons? I have that on my wish list too!!!! Just wasn't sure where to find the right place. I sent Becky an email to see if she teaches all over.

Michelle said...

Wow! I could spend hours in a store like this looking and drooling over everything!

Kara Ward said...

This is wonderful...I love all the pink. I just want to go. I can't imagaine how beautiful it really is. Take care, Kara

Elaine said...

Hey Vicki! Isn't JZ Rose AWESOME?? I love visiting their store and dreaming!! LOL Glad you enjoyed it and hope you get to see it in the spring too - they've always got sooo much to look at!!!

Catherine said...

What a great place to visit, wish I had gone too! Love the pink viola or whatever that was!