Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photography Workshop Saturday

Becky put on a great workshop yesterday... a fun and very informative day.
Now.. I have alot of info that I just need to apply ..and practice, practice, practice. It was really great to learn more about what my camera is capable of .. and what some of those buttons are for. lol
Becky's new loft for her photography business is just fantastic.

The lighting is just amazing. What a cool place.


I think everyone really had a great time just connecting with others who were "on the same page". ... Loving the creative part of photography.. and just wanting to learn more about how to take better photos.




Alot of really nice people.. in a creative, fun and relaxed learning environment.
Thanks Becky!



*********************************************************************
Speaking of photography.... this weeks challenge for Tabitha's Photography Challenge group was
"Everyday things".. things around the house... (that people try to guess what they are)



This is the bead edging on one of the living room lamps.



The back of my alarm clock


This one's not to tough.. I think you got it. lol
*********************************************************************
Hope you are all having a great weekend!



10 comments:

rose said...

how cool is that studio!! love the photos you have taken and bet this was a fun time!
hope you are having a good weekend

sarah said...

Hey Vicki, so I get on to check out your blog and well, there I am...it was nice to meet you yesterday and you are right, the class was awesome! I really am hoping she does another one.

Sarah

Sugar Bear said...

Great photos! Looks like a very imformative class. The canvas bag on my blog is from A Southern Season in North Carolina. Their web site is http://www.southernseason.com.
Karla

Charmingdesigns said...

your photos are awesome. Love the photo of your beads..Oh how I need a class like that. Laurie

Calia Yang said...

it looks like you guys had fun!!! those photos are amazing!!

janel said...

Wow, it looks like such a wonderful time. I know what you mean about practice practice practice. I just wish I had known what I know now when the kids were underfoot and much younger.....I know you feel the same way. I would have had many more opportunities to practice...everyday!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week, and I count you as one of my blessings.

Shawn said...

It is so fun to take a photog class! Love your pictures!

Kara Ward said...

Amazing...you are going to be clicking photos like crazy. Perfect timing with the holidays coming up...can't wait to see more. Kara

photozmom said...

Hey Vicki, I am Sarah's mom and I kept forgetting to ask Sarah about the great pic of Becky,and if she had posed or if Sarah had caught her in a candid moment. YOU answered my question. It is really fun to see pix from several points of view ! Great pics ! Good luck with your practicing :O)

Catherine said...

lucky you - I would have loved to take a workshop from Becky...looks like you all had a great time and must have learned a TON!!