Friday, November 28, 2008

TECC # 44

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a fantastic day... hanging out with the family, eating yummy stuff, and just chill'n. I haven't even uploaded my photos yet.. but I will... and I'll share those tomorrow, if not later today. My sister Donna and my bil Ron are heading back to AZ today, so we are heading for the airport soon. I needed to get Taylor's Challenge posted before we leave.... so here you go.
Here's Taylors Sketch for this week




and here's my take on it.




This was a simple but fun card. I cant wait to see what the other girls have come up with using this weeks sketch.

Here are the CupCake Crew and their blogs , so you can check out their creations .


Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge


Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp

Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme


And this weeks Featured Sampler Karen Giron : The sweetest thing


Okay.. off to the airport. Then a nap? lol

13 comments:

happiness blooms said...

Vic, this is just so bright and happy! I LOVE how you tied the ribbon - it looks like a photo corner!

Sherrie said...

How cute and cheery Vicki! So sweet!

Donna said...

simple is good sometimes! love your cheerful card!

Taylor VanBruggen said...

Such a bright and cheerful card, Vicki! Gotta love sweet and simple!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a bright and happy card! Love the button and the colors. TFS!

Jami said...

What a fun bright happy card! So cute!

harrahx2 said...

Great card and I am glad you had a good visit. You were and are in my thoughts. The song is on a commercial for Nivea lip balm...Mercy...each time I hear it, I think of you. I would never have heard it if I didn't come to your blog.

Jackie Pedro said...

Love the colors...I'm so used to seeing fall and Christmas colors that this was a pleasure!! Great card, Vicki!!

chelemom said...

This is soooo sweet!!! Will have to try this sketch!

Karen Giron said...

Vicki, what a fabulous birthday card! The colors are fantastic together and I LOVE the stripes. Such a fun card!!

Michelle said...

I love simple! This card is very cute!

Cheryl Koskakura said...

What a happy card! I love the colors.
-Cher

Ida P. Krause said...

How pretty and cheerful.