Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Vintage hanging

Sharing another little piece done with a Crafty Secrets Chipboard piece and image. I LOVE this shape. It makes a great album ..but also fun to use individually.

papers from the Classic paper pad. Images from the Summertime Image book.
I used Glimmer Mist to color this white flower to match.

_______________________________________________________
Yesterday I got a CD in the mail of some of the photos my brother-in-law took, out at the cabin this last weekend.. so I have to share just a few.


If you knew my husband , you would know why I love this photo so much.. It's SO HIM. Coffee cup in hand... with on dog.. calling the other to him. He's in his element at his cabin... no doubt about that.


Love this one too.

The day was perfect for photos.. but if we had know we were going to be in any photos.. we would have put forth alittle effort. ( esp me ..in the "hair department") oh well.


Thanks Keith for sharing! It was such a fun day!

***************************************************
Happy Day!

18 comments:

TattingChic said...

You wall hanging is so lovely! The bird are so sweet and fitting with the vintage photo.
Your cabin pics are sweet of the two of you. It looks like you had a nice time.

Deb S. said...

oh vic the photos turned out great. they are all so good and so you guys! your wall hanging is so pretty!

Sharon in NE said...

What wonderful photos your BIL took!!!!

The vintage hanging is sweet!

rose said...

oh great wall hanging,I have just cut these birds out of my pad ! Blow the hair!! days like this a precious and they are fab photos and pricless memories of such a natural perfect trip to the cabin!

Bev said...

Love the hanging! How's come your glimmer mist doesn't splotch? I've heard so many people's do. (like my english?)

Cabin pics are so warm aren't they..

ps...and love the hair! :0
(some days you just have to let go)

harrahx2 said...

Okay, so you complain about the hair when in fact, it is two wonderful pictures of you and your husband. I fully expect to see these pictures together in a wall hanging. They are great, as is the wall hanging!

Shawn said...

Cute pics! Those would be perfect for xmas cards!

Rainy said...

Great Art as usual! Love the pics of you and your hubby, I think this is the most we've seen of him. It looks like it was a wonderful day! Hugs

stampqueen said...

Love the handing - especially the flower and the center made from printed paper - Brilliant!!! I am sooo going to have to try that.
Love the pics of you and DH with the pups!!!!

Precious Treasures said...

I have never even seen a pic of you hubby! You two look so cute together. awwwwwwww.........

wuv...twu wuv

KimmyS said...

The pictures are wonderful - love the ones of you and hubs!
And your CS project *sigh* it's DIVINE

janel said...

What a lovely post. The photos just embody all the goodness of you....such peace and tranquility. The photos of you and dh are great, and I loved seeing both of you. Beautiful wall hanging, and I hope your day is wonderful.

Susan said...

Vicki,
I love your wall hanging - beautiful! Great pics of you and hubbie - don't think you've posted any of him before. Looks relaxing and fun at the cabin.
Susan

Charmingdesigns said...

I LOVE seeing the pic. of you two!!! I love your hanging..as always, it is full of beauty!! Laurie

The Squared One said...

The wall hanging is out of this world. Today I was at a flee market of sorts in Shanghai and of course, they have "vintage" things coming out of everywhere :) I thought of you and imagined how you would turn these things into beautiful artworks...

Your DH and you look so good together, what an adorable couple.

Tabitha W. said...

i think you look just beautiful vicki! and they are real photos with the real you ;)

Kara Ward said...

You are such a cute couple...the photos are treasures...Kara

MJ said...

Such great photos!