Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Glimmer Mist Projects

I have a couple more Glimmer Mist projects I wanted to share. Another wooden piece. This was actually a purse.. I just didn't add the handle.


I cant get enough of these embossed chipboard pieces!
These are from the "Regal" set.


This crown is one of my faves.

Just rubbing an ink pad over it after it dries, really shows off the embossed details.

oh.. Glimmer Mist takes to wood fantastically. I spritzed the entire thing with it first...let it dry and then just accented with some patterned paper.. and the chipboard pieces.
____________

One more thing...
This little angel girl ..done with Glimmer Glass pieces.


I spritzed a little "Iridescent Gold" Glimmer Mist on the Glimmer Glass pieces.

*****************************************
Wes has been out at the cabin the past couple of days.. just chilling and writing music. (it's his weekend). We stopped out there this afternoon for a bit. He and I hiked up the hill ( me with Camera in hand) .
Today was still cold ..but not anywhere near as windy as it has been.. so it was nice to be out for a bit. I was bundled up!
See the dear running across the field?


And then after we came down from the hill, and were standing in the front yard of the cabin.. I looked out along the tree line.. and there where wild turkeys.. LOTS of them.

Then.. after a little coxing.. he actually let me take some photos of him with his guitar




..totally not used to seeing him with a mustache. It's the only facial hair his can have with is job. hmm.. not sure I like it.. (because it makes him "look" older.. . which makes me "feel" older) lol


Music is defiantly his passion.

It was great , spending some time with him.

19 comments:

janel said...

LOVE the photos. They look like they could be a cover to an album/cd!! How blessed you are! Looks like a wonderful day!

Nat said...

your projects are breathtaking!!!! And love the photos- wowsers!!!

Ali said...

Awesome awesome awesome. Amazing photography, Vicki. The scenery is breathtaking. Looks like you are as blessed as we are here. ((HUGZ))... Oh, and keep up the beautiful work!! Stunning , all of it. TY for th Glimmer Mist tips, I am eagerly devouring them as a new user of that product! TY!

Deb S. said...

love the photos of wes,he looks so diffrent with a moustache!! very grown up,sigh i know how you feel! :)

kim_sonksen said...

What a stunning project - totally up my alley!
And the photo's you took are fabulous, I particular love the black and white one, where Wes stands next to the bend in the road

TattingChic said...

Those are some fun projects you made! The photos up at the cabin are great. How nice it must be to have that retreat to go to with all the wildlife running by! Wow! What a treasure!
It looks like you had a nice visit. The photos of Wes are great. The one of him by the stream looks professional!

TattingChic said...

Er....ummmm.....ooops! I meant, the bend in the road...not the little stream...I just read the comment right above my first one and I realize I thought it was a stream (with a very even shore, I might add). LOL!

harrahx2 said...

An excellent wild life time with a handsom man.....I like his mustache and it doesn't make you older, it makes him cuter. You are like me, getting younger every day...Love your project. It looks ike something you would find from yesteryears in an old Aunt't attic. Wonderful.

Snuppeline said...

Wow! I just love your glimmermist projects. That little angel is so cute!!
Very nice photos! It is always interesting to see photos that show a little bit of what is behind the artist. In your case a handsome man and great landscape!

rose said...

love the projects umhh nice!!!
wow what great photos you have taken down at the cabin they are great

Sugar Bear said...

I have been forgetting about my Glimmer Mist! I definitely need to pull it out. Love your projects.
Karla

Bev said...

Yep, those pics are definitely album cover material - great job!! Hmmm, if not a music contract album, maybe a photo album cover...I know your creative enough!!

Jessica said...

I really love that box! The chipboard shapes are so pretty. Your photos are gorgeous, too!

Charlene said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR That just looks cold! And I thought our 30 degrees at 6 AM was bad! Stay warm girl! But, the photos of the deer were so worth the hike.

Kara Ward said...

Oh, the crown. It makes you the crafty queen in my book. I love the little guy too. Glimmer Mist is just so cool. Still looking for it in Kansas City. I may just have to venture into another state. take care-Kara

Shawn said...

Love your projects you have been busy! I miss seeing wide open spaces like that. Your pictures are wonderful! Take care, hugs!

Calia Yang said...

love that purse and the way you used the glimmer mist! and the photos you took of him were awesome!!! especially the b/w one.

stampqueen said...

Love, Love, Love the little angel girl!!!!! And the bos is great too!!!!!
Love the pics from the cabin!!! I miss the snow!!!! I am having a hard time now that my DS is as tall as me - I just hope he doesn't grow and facial hair anytime soon!!!

Precious Treasures said...

GREAT photos