Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TECC48

Well , certainly hope everyone had wonderful Christmas! It was a little more laid back for us this year.. and that was fine with us. I've miss blogging a bit this past fewdays..but it's been nice to spend time with the fam and just chill a bit. We had our gathering with the "big fam" on Christmas Eve..which is tradition.. then yesterday we were here with Jarad, Kate, Wes and my mom. Totally enjoyable day. I'll be sharing photos over the next couple of days. But today... is Taylors Cupcake Challenge number 48.. and what a fun sketch it was to work with.



This was a stamp set I had admired once on my friend Michelle Whites Blog. She had made the most darling card with it. Well, it wasn't but a few weeks later and a little gift came in the mail.. and among the goodies.. these stamps! I adore this little stamp set.. and every time time I look at it , it reminds me of her.

HI MICHELLE! lol Michelles store - Paper Tales





love this cute little cage





I've decided to try something new. Since I often get emails about what was used on certain things... like what paper or stamp ect... (and I'm way to lazy to list them all)lol I decided while I have it all out, I would just take a photo of the supplies. You should be able to click to see it larger if you need to.

** note** That square background shadow stamp is not part of the bird set.


so in the bottom photo.. I turned them up on their sides so you can see the info.


Be sure to check out the great things the other girls created this week with Taylor's Sketch.


The CupCake Crew


Taylor Vanbruggen-Taylored Expressions


Donna Baker: Serenity in Stamping


Jami Sibley:
More is More


Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme


Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge


Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp


Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper


Stephanie Hargis:
Steph's Stampin' Stuff

And this weeks Cupcake Sampler-Ashley Marcu: Cherry Hill Design


It's a great sketch everyone.. hope you can play along!

10 comments:

Donna said...

sweet card, love the jump ring on top of the cage-nice touch

harrahx2 said...

Welcome back Vicki, so glad you had a nice holiday. Love the card and missed your blog! Looking forward to pics. Happy New Year!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Merry Christmas!

Taylor said...

Totally adorable, Vicki! I love the colors and those are two of my favorite A Muse stamps! Glad you hear you had a nice Christmas!

happiness blooms said...

Merry Merry Christmas my friend!
The birdcage is adorable! (I hate listing all the stuff too. Taking a pic is genius!!!)

MJ said...

Happy belated Christmas to you & your family! I hope you are feeling better and more relaxed these days!

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Cutie of a card!!!! Glad you had a good christmas with the family - we were pretty mellow - the kids spent most of the day playing video games - that is after they beat me at an epic game of Risk :)
Take Care
Tera

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Cickie. Lovet he image and the great colors. TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Vickie. Lovet he image and the great colors. TFS!

chelemom said...

Such a cute card!!! Glad you had a great holiday!