Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Totally random final post for 2008


I'm wishing everyone a Happy New Year now.. as I'm not sure I'll be posting tomorrow. No major plans for us tonight, but gathering with friends tomorrow.
I wish all of you a wonderful 2009!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Warning.. totally random post
If you have any left over cranberries.. help out your feather friends. I saw this on Ulla Milbraths blog...and thought it was such a great idea.
Super easy to make too.

Kind of fun to look at too. Now.. if the squirrels don't run off with them. I don't care of they want nibble..but they don't need to take the entire thing. I wrapped the wire around the branches pretty tight.. but they are pretty ingenious little buggers... we'll see.

I have been busy working with new CHA releases.. and it's just killing me, not to be able to share... so here's a little peek. More to come.. when I get the go ahead............but let me tell you Tattered Angels has some stuff coming out that will make you squeal!



shhhh...
This is just one of the new things.
I was swimming in Glimmer Mist last night. lol

____________________________________

Since I'm bouncing from one topic to another.. I have to show you this. Wes comes up with the most unique gifts. We couldn't even figure out what this was for a while.
It's fragrance dispensers you plug into your USB port on your computer. lol
Oh brother.. what next?
Well... I have Focusing , Calming and Energizing to choose from.... hmmm... hard to choose.. I need them all...........................but don't want a migraine.

________________________________________________________
Neely is so great at finding personal gifts that have so much thought put into them. Check out this beautiful vintage basket she gave me. I love it!

It's time to put away the Christmas stuff.... (oh.. dread)...but before I do , I have to show you some of the new vintage bulbs I added to my collection this year. I hope now I have enough to actually do my tree with vintage bulbs next year.. instead of just having them in a bowl. YAY!



________________________________________________________
Not only is tomorrow New Years..but it's my sweet friend Sandy's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Sandy... I hope your day is extra special!! Love ya!

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Brother-in-law Ron! Have a fantastic day!!!


16 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Happy New Year Vickie...Heres to a great year coming up!!! LAURIE

Creative Mish said...

Happy New Years! Keep the fabulous creativity coming in 2009!!

Judy B said...

Happy New Year Vicki...May fantastic things occur for you in 2009!!!

Jessica said...

Happy New Year, Vicki! I can't wait to see your new CHA projects!

cheryl McAdam said...

Hi Vickie,
I have been swimming in the mist too. The new stuff from Tattered Angels is absolutely fabulous, and i'ts killing me not to share, I know everyone is going to be wild about it. Hope to see you at CHA,
are you going to be at the Crafty Secrets booth?

Deb S. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR vic! hope you have a fun day today!

janel said...

Happy New Year to you Vick!
Love the aroma plug ins....great idea!
CHA will be here before you know it, and we will be the lucky ones to see all the wonderful things you create with.
Enjoy your day today, and here's to a wonderful 09!

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Happy New Year Vicki! I thought I had seen it all, but a USB scent port? LOL! Too cool!

Thanks for the peek on the new Tattered Angels - can't wait to see the real thing! Looking forward to seeing all your awesome projects!

harrahx2 said...

Happy New Year Vicki and may the year bring good things to a good person. You really make every day brighter for me as soon as I click on your web! The music starts me smiling. Love it!! Your talent is amazing. Keep it up.

Ulla said...

Ohhhh, I am so totally thrilled that you took the idea and ran with it! I plan to as well, just havent done it yet! BRaVo!
Happy New Year!
Ulla

Catherine said...

Happy New Year my dear friend! Hope you have a wonderful day....xox. Love your totally random post- those apple deco thing, it looks cool!! Have a great relaxing day! xox.

rose said...

Happy New Year Vicki...the new stuff from Tattered Angels looks like it is going to make me wanna squeal ROFL!

TattingChic said...

Happy New Year!!!

MJ said...

Happy New Year, Vicki and family! Those vintage ornaments are lovely!

Robin said...

Hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year!!

Precious Treasures said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY AND RON!!

Where do you get the USB air fresheners? Great idea.