Friday, January 30, 2009

CHA*** Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage*** and misc

I have lots of photos I've promised to share.. so I'm going to get started.
ahhh... sunshine! I even wore flip flops the day we set up. woo hoo!
Here are some photos of the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage booth

It was a great show. Really exciting with the 11 new stamps sets that were just released.

The Easter Egg and framed piece in the photo below are mine. The Cute little birthday Greeting box was made by Lisa Z.

And here she is .. the one who makes it all happen... Crafty Secrets owner.. Sandy Redburn.

another photo of the booth. We have an amazingly talented Design Team.. I wish you could have seen all the gorgeous samples in the booth.

Like I always say.. the best part of CHA is meeting up with friends that live far away, that you dont get to see often. (that .. and making new friends .. of course) The photo below is Sandy and I with our friends Michelle White and Helle Greer. Michelle is the owner of Paper Tales.
I have to tell you .. if you live anywhere near San Deigo .. you have to check out this fun store! It's something extra special.
Here is a photo of the Crafty Secrets Design Team members that were at CHA, at dinner after the show one night. It was fun to get a chance to meet them in person. Hope to meet all the Team members some time.
left to right me.. Sandy, Lisa Zappa, Anna Wight and Heidi.Blankenship.

I had to post this photo... the fire alarms went off one day.. and the building had to be evacuated.. This photo is just a small part of the back side of the building.. so you can image how many people attend this event. ALOT!

Here's a cheesy photo of me.. pointing at the "Clearly" books advertisement on the side of the Design Originals booth. ( what a dork I am ) lol

Aren't these cute?

The class went really well .. and look what I got from one of the girls who took the class.. from Norway. yum!

Below.. my friend Susan. Always love meeting up with her. I see she has lots of CHA photos on her blog also.. if you want to see more. HERE
awww.. I just love this girl. Miss Vicki Boutin


And there just isn't a nicer person than Tammy Morrill from Scrapbook Trends Magazine. It was so great to see you again Tammy!

Okay... thats the first bunch of photos. I'll post Fancy Pants and Tattered Angels tomorrow.. and on from there. ( I told you .. I have lots of photos to share) lol

9 comments:

chelemom said...

seething with jealousy over here....LOL! Next time, can I squeeze into your suitcase? : )

janel said...

So glad you are home...you were missed.
Have a wonderful weekend, and hope you can relax and rest after the busy week.
Take care!

happiness blooms said...

I love seeing the show through your *eyes*! I'm bummed I didn't get to see you, guess I'll have to make a trip to NE! Or even better.... you to MN! :o)

Pam said...

Hi Crafty girlies!!!!
The booth looks great Vickie, I wish I could touch it all IRL, LOL!

Thanks for sharing your pic's, I was in panic mode, LOL!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... looks like a GREAT time! Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Country Liv . . . said...

I'm super glad you're home! Love the photos too!
Liv

rose said...

oh love the photos, and looks like a great time! Hurry up and get the laundry done,we need to see FP and Tattered angles stuff now to make the withdrawls better!

Eleanor said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing.

Viv (VivLyn) said...

I'm with Michelle (chelemom)...green with envy! The displays looked awesome! What were the little cupcakes...adorable?? Thanks for sharing your pics with us!