Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHA Fancy Pants.. Tattered Angels and a sisiter for Griff!

Griffins is pretty happy to now be a BIG Brother. Yep.... Halle Lyn was born yesterday morning. Congratulations to Kiley and Brad. I picked up Grif this morning and we went to visit Grandma Dunn for a while , then came back here and played the afternoon away. He cracks me up! Cant wait to see the new babe!

*********************************************************************

Okay.. back you CHA photos. lol I'll start with Tattered Angels. Here are a few of the girls from the DT and from the office.

Make and takes and demos.. were BUSY.


Here is the darling Miss Liz Hicks working her magic with Glimmer Mist at the demo table.

Another Tattered Angels Designer, the talented ... Sally Lynn McDonald


Here is a pin I made using Glimmer Chips, Glimmer Mist, and Crafty Secrets Valentine stickers.


The TA booth looked beautiful.



It was so great to get to see all the new creations the DT has been working on .. in person.


The new albums are going to be a huge hit.

***************************************************************
The Fancy Pants booth. Always a hop'n place. It was a long way from the CS booth, so after I dropped off my projects the day of set up, I didn't really get back over , except for a few quick minutes to snap a few shots. It probably sounds weird to say.. it was a long ways away.. but unless you've been there, it's hard to visualize just how big CHA is . ...it's HUGE! ( I'm talking football fields huge)

As always .. the new lines from Fancy Pants are fantastic! See them HERE


And this new line of Kraft Kuts... Oh my!


Check out these new "On Display" Frames


You can check out the new Mixed Media books HERE


All the other new goodies from Fancy Pants can be seen here.


*******************************************************************

I hope your not tired of CHA photos yet.. because I have more coming tomorrow.

19 comments:

Cathy said...

Wish I could have gone to CHA ! It's so much fun! I already have my orders in with Tattered Angels and Fancy Pants. I agree, the KrafT Kuts are so cool! I can hardly wait for all of it to arrive! Congrats to Griff and his family! Can't wait to see the photos of the new baby!

happiness blooms said...

wooHOO! Auntie Vic has a new photo subject! Congrats!

Nat said...

oh this is so cool and you met Sally and Liz!!!!

kim_sonksen said...

Keep 'em coming Miss Vicki - I love those photos. And that brooch you made? Awesome!

janel said...

Never tire of CHA photos. What fun.
Nothing is more precious than a new baby...Griff will be the perfect big brother. Congratulations.

Love it all my friend! Can't wait to see more.
Have a good one.

rose said...

oh first congratulations on the new arrival and looking at griffin`s face well what can you say,he is so cute!
Oh wowza plenty of new candy here and oh I see your 12" layout with the butterfly,just loved that layout!
cannot wait to see more,keep em coming lol!!

Dealbaida said...

Great photographs! So many goodies gathered together in one place.

WOW Griffins! Being a Big Brother is a very important job and I know you'll make a great one. Congratulations Griff and Welcome to the world Halle Lyn.

Marion, UK

Carla said...

Amazing! It's all amazing, thanks so much for sharing!! Big Brother has never been so cute!! (As an English teacher, Big Brother always has Orwellian overtones to me, but not here!)

Bev said...

Congrats on the new addition! I bet Griff is estatic - he is wearing that big brother shirt so proud! (he is your nephew?) Anyway, I love all your pics from CHA - you know I wanted to be there...but....
I wanted to tell you that I bought my first bottle of glimmer mist last weekend and I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing all your great creations! Huggs!!

Charmingdesigns said...

I cant wait to see what you come up with to use these wonderful new products. I just love visiting you and seeing what you are up to. New TA colors...oh my...I do have a question...when the tops get stopped up...do I have to get a new spritzer or can they be cleaned? Love the brooch! Laurie

Gail S. said...

Looks like you had fun! I love your pin!!

Shawn said...

aww new babies are wonderful! cha looks like fun I can't wait for the new products to come out! thanks for the pics.

Linda Barutha said...

Keep the pictures coming! Love seeing all of the booths! TFS:)

Country Liv . . . said...

A new BABY! WooHoo! More darling layouts on the way! And it's a GIRL! Oh joy, joy, joy! Vic I just know you can't wait to get your loving little hands on her. The Griffster is so adorable I wonder what Halle Lyn will be like? Listen to me! I'm all excited about a little baby that I will probably never even see in person! Doesn't matter; I'm still happy about it!
Hugs,
Liv

PS: Enjoying your CHA photos. Do you ever come to the CHA in August/September in Charlotte?

harrahx2 said...

ooo good to have you back. Missed your chatter while you were gone. It looks like an amazing time was had by all and some wonderful new products coming to tempt us all. Thank you so much for sharing!

Charlene said...

Wow the new stuff looks awsome! Makes a girl want one of everything. I really loved your little pin you made. How cute is that! Congrats on the bebe! If Griff is like most siblings... in a few weeks he'll want to send her back. :)

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Griff is certainly one cute little guy! Love his new shirt! Great pics!

TattingChic said...

Congratulations to Griff and his parents!

I've enjoyed all your posts about your convention you are at! Everything looks so fabulous and fun. Wish I could go! :)

Sugar Bear said...

Congrats on the new family addition! Another wee one for auntie to spoil - you must be so excited!
Karla