Saturday, January 31, 2009

More CHA photos.. Websters Pages, Graffic45... ect..

Luckily I uploaded these photos yesterday, because I'm posting this from Wes's laptop here in Lincoln. Wes has has a terrible migraine for days now... and it's gotten worse instead of better. After talking with him this morning , we were so concerned we came here and are taking him in to get a shot or something. He is just miserable. He doesn't have a regular doctor here ..that on top of being in so much pain , and with blurred vision, he was having a horrible time looking through insurance papers ect. We finally got an appointment with a Doctor here that was a preferred provider for his insurance. They were nice enough.. to work him in , in a couple of hours. Sure hope they can do something to relieve his pain.
**************************************************************
If you get a chance.. please stop over to THE VINTAGE VERANDA. It's "all vintage" site. .. with a fantastic gallery and super friendly bunch. I'm honored to be Guest Artist there this month.
*******************************************************
Okay.. sharing more CHA photos.. but keeping the writing brief.

I was in heaven in this booth. Websters Pages



I think their papers are SOOO Beautiful!!!











and.. Graphic 45

what a gorgeous booth.



the details were amazing!


What an impressive booth display.



Jenni Bowlin
My dear friend Michelle Granger working the Quick Quotes Booth.


Doodle Bug
AccuCut

Ranger
7 Gypsies

Sassafras
just an over all shot in one of the halls
Anna Griffin
I'm actually getting to the end of the photos. I think I have a few more to share tomorrow..then I'm finished.
Now.. off to see what the doc can do for Wes. Hopefully something .. so he can sleep tonight.

14 comments:

Micki said...

I had my first 'CHA' experience last July thanks to Eclectic Paperie and was torn about not being able to go to this one. Part of me did NOT want to go because of all the awesome stuff. I even refrained from looking at everyone's blog posts featuring CHA pictures, lol. But couldn't restrain myself any longer, lol.
Stamper's Ink in Shawnee, KS says that you might be coming to teach a class? Oh, please please let me know....I'd pre-register today :-)

Creative Mish said...

OMG! Everything looks fabulous! I bet you just get all giddy looking at the stuff. I would be drooling everywhere!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my gosh ... what awesome photos ... I would have been in real trouble financially had I been there ... so many things I would HAVE to have!!!
I'm so jealous ... one day I'll get there!! Thanks for sharing!!

Linda Barutha said...

OMG! How fortunate you are to have been in such GORGEOUS surroundings! I really hope I can attend CHA someday. TFS:)

Paben said...

I sure hope Wes is feeling better soon!At least you can sympathize with him!It looks like you had a busy time as usual at CHA.Oh and tell Kiley congrats.on the new baby!Now you will have Another baby girl for pictures!lol!

chelemom said...

Love all of your photos!! Thanks for sharing! Hope Wes gets rid of his headache. There is nothing worse.....

Bev said...

Hope Wes is feeling better soon! Thanks for sharing all the pics from CHA....

Karen Cheetham said...

I love the photos! I am a big Graphic 45 fan and loved the booth photos. I would die to own that telephone booth! Thanks for sharing.

The Squared One said...

Vicki, thank you for posting the Graphic 45 booth photos. Finally, through you pictures I have seen my work on display with G45's booth!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Ali said...

Awesome stuff Vicki! Loved living vicariously thru the pics you provided.

Hope Wes got some help with the darned migraine- poor guy. They are sooo AWFUL.

looks like you had a nnice trip and fun at the show. Chat soon! :O) -A

Traci said...

Hey Vicki, missed you at the show but I see from the picture you were by the booth. If you need anything give me a call. Sorry I missed ya. Traci A.

Kara Ward said...

So glad you took pictures of the Graphic 45 booth...everyone kept telling me how I would flip for it...so glad I got to see it thanks to you! Kara

Catherine said...

What was the best thing you saw at the show?? The Graphic 45 and Websters look AWESOME!

Shana said...

Oh my goodness is that what Heavan looks like? What a dream. I bet you were so excited to be there:)