Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More new CHA sneek Peeks

Okay... I'm sharing some more new goodies from Tattered Angels. Check out this new bird Screen! The design on the mat behind the photo is also a new screen design. They have come up with some Gorgeous screens AGAIN!


When I get finished doing a layout.. and see all this amazing color.. I can hardly believe it all started out with just a couple of pieces of white paper! That is all I used for this .... White paper!
I embellished with Glimmer Chips and a bit of ribbon, and stitching... other than that.. all the patterned papers started as white paper and the design was created with Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens.
The colors are just so vibrant.

hummmm.... it that stamps I see? YEP (from TA also).



Pop over to the TA blog as we get closer to CHA... as the designers are showing off projects using the new products being released. It's a talented bunch of girls.

Check out Melissa's blog to see this darling project she created with Tattered Angels and Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage products. So CUTE!
Well today's post is going to be "photo heavy" with not much text. But sometimes ... just looking with not much reading is okay right? lol I have been trying to get this posted all day, and blogger hasn't been letting me upload. Some glitch I guess. It seems to be fixed...but I'm going to make this quick.. as not to push my luck.
hugs

13 comments:

TattingChic said...

Wow! This is GOIGEOUS!

Nat said...

woooww- girl this is stunning!!!

Ellen said...

This is so so beautiful !!

Renata Pacheco said...

Did you really yse white paper for produce this?? It's wonderful!! I'd like to learn how to use Glimmer Mist. I've never used it before. Congrats for your layout!

Ali said...

OHMY HEAVENS!!!!!! Vicki- this is gorgeous. Love your work sooo much. WTG girl!

Catherine said...

So pretty! xox.

Amber T. said...

You've done just an amazing job with this Vicki! Beautiful! And your banner on the last post is awesome too- good stuff! ;)
~Amber T.

Creative Mish said...

Wow! This look like fun stuff!

stampqueen said...

Absolutly Beautiful!!!!

Calia Yang said...

Sorry I haven't visited in a while. WOW the tattered angels have some good stuff coming!! I just recently got into the tattered angels glimmer mist. I have yet to get a handle of those. How much to spray and how to spray. Didn't know spray was such a hard task! LOL ^_^ Hope you're doing well.

Paben said...

Wow!Hon This turned out gorgeous!Those colors are perfect together!I love my Glimmer Mist!I really love that I can come play with all your colors if i want to!LOL!

Vicki said...

This is so stunning!

Anonymous said...

Fab work, and love the sneak preview ofthe new Tattered Angels
products. I've been using Glimmer Mist since it was first introduced, I always love the results.As always, thanks for sharing.