Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Fancy Pants layout

Sharing a layout today , made with the new "Delight" line from Fancy Pants. And it's a 12x12? what??? lol I never do 12x12.. but I had too to fit make the design I had in my mind work.

Again.. I used my CatEye inks to color the Chipboard letters. Sooo easy.. and I really like the look.. because it's to easy to blend the color together.

__________________________________________
It's a busy week, trying to wrap things up ,and get ready to head out early Friday. Mom and I were in Omaha for her eye appointment yesterday. (which went really well... NO shots this time..yay!) I got some things there I needed to pick up.. and then when I got back.. I used the gift certificate that Jarad and Kate gave me for Christmas.. from the Nail place.. and got a pedicure. The best part of that was the massage chair you sit in. My back has been hurting so I felt great! I was about to say.. "listen sister.. give me another 30 minutes in this chair and I don't care what you do with the toes. "lol OH man.. it was wonderful!
**************************
The kids are coming home for dinner tomorrow night, so I see them before I leave ( I know ..you'd think they were 5 or 6 , the way I talk about them, wouldn't you?) lol
Still.. I'm really looking forward to them coming ( Kate too!). Haven't decided what I'm making yet... but they enjoy anything homemade... so it's no biggie.
Okay... I better get this day going.
Hope you all have a Super Day today!



11 comments:

Linda said...

Love the layout! Thanks for the chipboard coloring ideas:)

Paben said...

you've been A busy little bee!Love al your new stuff!That chipboard album is so cool!I love what you have done with it!Love your layout!

stampqueen said...

Great layout!!! Definatly has 'personality' that little man is sooo cute!!!
Have fun at CHA - I have told the gals at my local scrapbook store that they NEED to look you up. And I have requested they order some glimmer screens and some of the great chipboard!!!
take care
tera

DeniseLynn said...

Great layout and a very CUTE litle boy too!

Jamie said...

Great lo, fantastic pics of your cute son!

janel said...

Know you have been working like crazy...always love your designs. Hope you had a great evening!
Don't work too hard!

Pattyjo said...

He is so cute!

Jodene said...

Love your layout Vicki, just beautiful!

MJ said...

Those back massage chairs are to die for! I used to make a point of telling a local Spa that I was pregnant and couldn't lie down for a pedicure just so that I got the back massage chair!!

MJ said...

Those back massage chairs are to die for! I used to make a point of telling a local Spa that I was pregnant and couldn't lie down for a pedicure just so that I got the back massage chair!!

Country Liv . . . said...

Awe . . . the 'Griff' is so adorable and your layout is super. Sorry I haven't visited lately---life.
Hugs,
Liv