Saturday, February 14, 2009

ATC's and some other fun stuff

I've been finishing up some ATC's for private swaps this week.. and having so much fun doing it.
Nothing is more fun that pulling jars and bottles of different mediums from the shelves.. and just gett'n messy! Here are a couple I've finished.



I'm hoping to fill my 7 gypsies ATC holder with mine as they arrive. I'll share the process.
__________________________________________________________

You know how I love fun storage and organization. I thought I'd share these two big old tins I found a while back , at a local junk/treasure store. I don't even remember what I paid for them now..but it had to be a good deal or a wouldn't have bought them. lol.. I'm all about the good deal. lol Andy way I really liked the red and blue of the sides of them the most.. that's what drew my attention. They'll sit on top of the shelf anyway.. so you really wont see the tops. What I do love about them though, is they are BIG and SHALLOW.. and I love that for things like this...

the kind of things.. you need to dig around in to get what you want. These are perfect for stuff like that.
You can see me digging now , cant you? lol

___________________________________________________

Yesterday a couple of you asked me about the Valentine paper I used on that little mail box.
It's one I've had for some time now..but always loved. It was funny because one of the the Valentine's I posted yesterday.. was one that was actually "on" this paper.

anyway.. here's what it is

________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.. the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage DT is having another fun Challenge.. and this one is in a "Spring" theme. I can't wait to see what they have come up with. Check in tomorrow.. I'll have links to all their blogs posted here, along with my Project. Cant wait!
See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

TattingChic said...

Your ATC's are darling. Oh, look at your flower frog! Those tins look great for what you're using them for! :)

Nat said...

ohh those atc make my heart skip!!! Love them!

Shawn said...

I love those atc's gorgeous!! I'll have yours done soon :) Hugs to you!

rose said...

oh love the ATC`s beautiful,honest I`m working on yours now but need to surf!!
Oh ROFL at your tins,its official we need the " Hoarders society". I just looked and burst out laughing so reminds me of my mess,I`m obssesed with finding tins to put things in or alter! then forget I have them lol!!

MJ said...

Oh my goodness, I see that stuff and just think of the organization that must be involved in all that stuff! I think I'll be organizing in my sleep! I've got most of my basement closets!!

Charmingdesigns said...

I love your ATC's!!! I REALLY love them.lol. laurie