Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crafty Secrets DT "Spring" Challenge day

It's here... the Crafty Secrets DT Challenge day. The theme for the challenge this time is "Spring". Using ANY Crafty Secrets Product to make something with a "Spring" theme.
They certainly have lots of things to pick from that would work for this. "Spring Cotton Scraps"
... "Feathered Friends" or "Flowers". "Spring Joys" stickers. Oh.. and the new "Easter Joys" Clear Art stamps. And tons of others HERE
I decided to use an image from the "Seasonal" booklet.
I've always loved this image.. and this plaque from the $ store was screaming to be altered.

The butterfly is a Heidi Swapp (clear butterfly).. but I just covered it with this Glitter. I dont even remember where I got this glitter.. probably in some Garage sale stuff. lol.. but it's really unique.. it's not really sparkly.. more flat pink. Interesting stuff. But I did like it for this project.




Here is the "Seasonal Book" that the image was taken from.

Okay..now..here's the fun part... you get to hope around to the other girls blogs and see what they've created. (and trust me.. you will not be disapointed. ...these girls are amazing!)







Thanks for playing along girls!




*** I'm just finishing up another project using CS "Spring themed" products.. I'll be uploading tomorrow.

19 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

SO CUTE!! I need to keep my eye out for little things like this to alter -- they turn out darling!!

Monica said...

love it !

chelemom said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just love it Vicki! L Duke

happiness blooms said...

So, if hanging that sign on your door brings spring early to NE, will you tell me so I can whip one up? I'm tired of snirt.
LOVE the sign!!!

TattingChic said...

That Spring sign is adorable! Thanks for sharing. I soooooo don't miss snirt, LOL! I'm glad I live where there is no snow.

Pam said...

Oh man....this is so pretty Vicki!!
I always love your projects!

Jessrose21 said...

Adorable plaque, Vicki! I just love it when you do Crafty Secrets projects. :)

Linda Barutha said...

How adorable! I really need to get me some Crafty Secrets goodies!

rose said...

oh just love this booklet and when you said spring I just knew you would pick this image, love,love your sign
oh yes bring on spring ,seems like forever this winter

Heidi Blankenship said...

Vicki, your Spring sign is so pretty! I love the pink and green together and the pink pom-poms. I always love seeing your work! Thanks for another great challenge! Come on SPRING!!

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, once again, I am just catching up on all your posts. Beautiful, what can I say. The cards brought back tears and sweet memories. Your creativity just brings jealousy! Love it all.

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, once again, I am just catching up on all your posts. Beautiful, what can I say. The cards brought back tears and sweet memories. Your creativity just brings jealousy! Love it all.

Country Liv . . . said...

Hello Vic,
Love your 'spring' sign. Green and pink are one of my favorite combos. I hope the snow starts melting at your house soon and you and the pups can get outside to play. Things are already 'steaming' up around my part of the country. Kim is still in hospital-6 days so far.
Hugs,
Liv

Sharon Harnist said...

So sweet, Vicki -- I love these colors and that pompom trim is perfect!

Elaine said...

Springy indeed! I always love your stuff!

I've been out of the loop a bit with this crummy eye gunk... :( I do feel a little better now and the sun is actually out so I may have to wash the car! :) (oops, that's not a fun job...nix the smiley on car washing!)

Marisa said...

Wowzy Vicki. I love the Spring plaque. Perfect image for it and great combination of colors. I like the added pompoms.

Marisa

Linda Beeson said...

Yes, that glittery pink butterfly just LOOKS like spring!

Theresa said...

I am such a fan....your stuff is great!