Friday, February 06, 2009

The newest member of the family

This is going to be a quick Saturday post... I Just had to share some photos of the newest member of the family... my brand new little niece Miss Halle Lyn.
Is she adorable or what?

This little bonnet was her grandmas.

What a little angel.


And .. I think her Daddy likes her a little bit too. lol

Adain and Griff, seemed pretty unfazed by it all. lol.. it was nice out, and they had one mission.. be be outside and play. They humored me with a quick photo..but they had things to do.
Look at those faces. .. these two could sell ice to an Eskimo! lol


***************************************************************
Thank you to Tera for this award!


I'm passing it on to
Susan

_______________________________________


HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Miss Halle Lyn is so precious! What a beautiful little angel. She doesn't even look like a newborn! I can't wait to have some babies in the family again, but it's going to be awhile... Thanks for the award!
Susan

Linda Barutha said...

What a precious little one! Thank you for sharing:)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Aaawww ... what a precious new bundle! She's beautiful! She'll have her brothers wrapped around her pinkie in no time!!!

TattingChic said...

Oh, she is sweet! Look at those long fingers! What a cutie pie! :)

Carla said...

Oh my word, is she ever beautiful!! *SIGH*

rose said...

oh my what a beautiful princess
miss halle lyn is ,oh she is gonna get spoilt !
Oh thank you so much for the blog award
Oh look at the boys if but would melt eh!

harrahx2 said...

I just don't know about that boy. He is too cute for words and that baby girl with those long delicate looking fingers? Marvelous pictures of beautiful children.

MJ said...

Sweet photos of your son, Griff (wink), and the newest family member, Halle!

I recently discovered that I can get Glimmer Mist locally! I popped by and started going through your blog to try to identify your favorite Glimmer Mist (ie: most frequently used colours) but you haven't mentioned what you've used lately! I'm trying to bribe myself with Glimmer Mist (ie: if I lose more weight this week, I get a bottle of Glimmer Mist). Which temptation is more alluring?!

chelemom said...

Yes, she is precious!!!! What a cutie pie! Congrats on becoming an aunt again! : )

Country Liv . . . said...

Thanks for the award, sweetie!

Halle sure looks like Griff! And how precious is the photo in her Granny's bonnet?! You need to scrap a heritage page with both of them on it . . . then share! You know, I would buy kudzu from the Griffster!
Hugs,
Liv

Creative Mish said...

What a precious little soul she is!