Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scrappy Gourmet (new kit available soon)

Since I was just talking about it .. I thought I'd share a few photos of the Kit I was talking about that will be available soon through Scrappy Gourmet. (I'll post here when it's up)
All the images are from the Crafty Secrets "Girlfriend" Image and Journal book.
The kit includes everything( and detailed instructions) to make the box, the album and 4 cards.

I love the box and the class (seven gypsies knob) they give you to add.
Here it is with the album open. the album is double sided, so lots of room for photos.

I'll get some better shots of the set to show you when it's all kitted and ready to go.
*************************************************************************
Jarad and Kate were hear for dinner last night, so it was great to get to spend some time with them. ( thankyou Kate.. for convincing him to trim his chin!) lol I kept telling him how handsome he looked with it all trimmed. Once a mother .. always a mother.
He's a good guy... I'm really proud of the man he's become.


Well, I better get moving around here. Today the "artsy girls" are meeting at Paula's. That isn't their official name or anything... I just have to call them something so you guys know what I'm talking about . lol Anyway... looking forward to see all of them.
I'll share photos tomorrow of the get together and what we worked on.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

11 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a handsome couple!!!
LOVE this kit ... what an adorable box and the cards ... of course you know my love for CS and this entire grouping is AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB ... thanks for sharing!!

Catherine said...

they look so cute, and he is a handsome boy! :-) Love your box, THANKS for sharing that too! xox.

janel said...

Hoping you "artsy girls" had a fabulous time...what a cute photo of the kids...I agree, a neatly trimmed chin is always good!
Wonderful projects...have a great rest of the week.

Viv (VivLyn) said...

How cute! I love the box and the knob! The pink and black is so French!! Can't wait to see what you and the other Crafty Girls create tomorrow!

Calia Yang said...

beautiful kit!! they are so super cute together! beautiful photos. hope you're doing well! *hugs*

Jane Wetzel said...

YIKES!!! This is so darn cute! I want this!!! p.s. what a cute couple!

Creative Mish said...

I love that album! My type of scrapping! Your son is very handsome! What a cute couple!

Micki said...

oh, he reminds me of movie star, but for the life of me I can't think of the name.....arrrgghhhh.
I wish I had stamping/crafting friends nearby......it does get lonely, so I can appreciate your excitement for your get-togethers.

:-)

Pattyjo said...

Someday they are going to announce to you they are getting hitched. You wait and see.
Pattyjo

MJ said...

I love the CS Girlfriends stuff. I haven't used it yet (~ does that mean I'm hoarding it?) but it is fun!

Elaine said...

Awwww. Your couple is young and so photogenic! The project is utterly precious - can't wait to see the kits and get me one! hugs, Elaine